100 pounds to lose, need supportive friends for long term fitness!

Options
2»

Replies

• davisjenn
    davisjenn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Anyone can add me the more support the better ! We got this
  • Awesomechic64
    Awesomechic64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm Lori, feel free to add me. I give support and could use support.
  • city_southernbelle
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! On my profile it says 88lbs because my initial goal is 150lbs but because I'm 5'4", I think I will need to get down to about 130lbs which means I have actually about 108lbs total to lose. So I am in the same boat!
  • Yanesmy89
    Yanesmy89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just had a second child and have 60 lbs to lose but I also want to tone and tighten my midsection, hips and thighs.
    I don't have any friends near me to work out with and no one cheering me on so I get discouraged a lot.
    Motivational friends would be nice.

I feel the exact same way! Nobody wants to work out with me and my husband is supportive but I need someone in my situation. Also looking to lose 50 lbs
  • juliaward3363
    juliaward3363 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 41 and have lost a good amount twice in my life, but like most people, I gained it back. I've lost 20 since August but have over 120 for my long term goal. I'm having gastric bypass next month but I'm trying to lose more before the date. I'm alone in weightloss like you all. Please add me too.:-)
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested I just started a facebook page too. Some of my friends on there got tired of constant exercise/diet/motivation posts so I just made my own little page so that my friends that are interested and I can post all day long! It's called Transforming Teddi, again thanks for all the new friends here I cannot wait to get to know everyone better!
  • lanadelrae
    lanadelrae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I lost 60+ pounds with MFP a year ago but gained over half back. The more support the better!
  • SmartDad73
    SmartDad73 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm very active on MFP and am looking for support / accountability.
  • DeansPrincess
    Options
    Great to see all of us here together!! Somebody help me out...maybe I'm a little slow but I just logged back into this after a long break from it. I have used MFP before but never taken advantage of the support network. How do I add someone as a friend do I have to do it through Facebook?
  • davisjenn
    davisjenn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It took me a min to figure it out too, you can introduce yourself and people will comment by saying things like you can add me. You click their name and an option to add comes up. Good luck you can add me :) if there is an easier way I haven't figured it out yet lol

• Kimberlyann21
    Kimberlyann21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i too have over 100 lbs to lose and would love more friends on my journey...please add and we can help each other
  • Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am down 31lbs and got about 80 to go. I am always looking for new friends that can keep me accountable and cheer me on with my good days and there for me on my bad days. Add me so we can motivate each other.
  • Lets do this! Again. 100 pounds is an overwhelming number, but I only have to get through tonight!
  • drew22308
    drew22308 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    jaracapas wrote: »
    Hello!
    I'm a mom of 4 with 75lb that has GOT TO GO!

I'm also mom of 4 with 75 to go! Feel free to add me if you want to connect :smiley:
  • blcook23
    blcook23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost my first 3.4lbs on the way to lose a total of 121lbs. Take it a day at a time and it will be a long hard process but very much worth it! Good Luck and congrats on taking the step and losses thus far =)
  • goalieAJ14
    Options
    Hi all!
    Would love to connect with some of you on here. I'm aiming to lose about 75 more pounds. I'm new to MFP and still need to add a profile pic (still figuring out that part).
    Thanks!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I added a bunch of y'all, feel free to add me if I missed you! I have 100 to go and 130 if I push further! :) Would love to have friends who comment and interact!
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think that I have everyone added, so far....anyone else feel free to add me!