Would you poke the person above you in the eye?

Options

Replies

• jumpstreetbrahh
    jumpstreetbrahh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    0ff64uccz9xi.jpg

Why did you shared my snap? *kitten* got real. 1vs1 kent

Had to share to much sexy just 4 me

I dont give a *kitten* who are you or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your *kitten* life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much *kitten* pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a *kitten* back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a *kitten* how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many *kitten* guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll *kitten* show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the *kitten* out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a *kitten* heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my *kitten* car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could *kitten* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fukin length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing *kitten* hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll *kitten* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you *kitten*-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    0ff64uccz9xi.jpg

Why did you shared my snap? *kitten* got real. 1vs1 kent

Had to share to much sexy just 4 me

I dont give a *kitten* who are you or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your *kitten* life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much *kitten* pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a *kitten* back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a *kitten* how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many *kitten* guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll *kitten* show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the *kitten* out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a *kitten* heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my *kitten* car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could *kitten* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fukin length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing *kitten* hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll *kitten* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you *kitten*-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Think some1 needs a snickers!
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    Options
    I need real *kitten*, snickers are for 14 yr olds. Gnomesayin
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    I need real *kitten*, snickers are for 14 yr olds. Gnomesayin

Oh sorry that's how old I thought u were...... My bad.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I think I actually would poke him in the eye!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    What in the actual *kitten* is going on in here?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Lol wtf. Hahaha.. Maybe not.
  • wannabesmaller2015
    Options
    No. I'm too nice of a person.
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    530roman wrote: »

Think I'm going to get killed? Not really sure tbh
  • 530roman
    Options

If he was so sensitive, he shouldn't have come to a thread where people are being poked in the eye. I'll poke both of his eyes!

What was the snap?

• beckibelgium
    Options

If he was so sensitive, he shouldn't have come to a thread where people are being poked in the eye. I'll poke both of his eyes!

What was the snap?

Wasn't a snap no idea who he is I posted a banter meme after his 1st rant lol I'm sure he's terrifying tho
  • 530roman
    Options

What was the snap?

Wasn't a snap no idea who he is I posted a banter meme after his 1st rant lol I'm sure he's terrifying tho

Geezus! Hopefully he gets that under control.

@jumpstreetbrahh‌ Don't send snaps... problem solved!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be poked in the eye so I wouldn't poke him in the eye.....
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    I was that scared I made a up of tea and put the telly on lol x
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OMG this thread is crazy, is he for real? Or am i just really gullible? #issues
  • 530roman
    Options
    I'll just poke your eye normally @beckibelgium‌.... not with all of the murders and what not
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Of course not! I'm much to nice to do that.
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    I'll just poke your eye normally @beckibelgium‌.... not with all of the murders and what not

I got little toothpick like fingers Itll hurt mind
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    Options

What was the snap?

Geezus! Hopefully he gets that under control.

@jumpstreetbrahh‌ Don't send snaps... problem solved!

It was of me *kitten*, You mirin?