Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• rahnia
    rahnia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 6 done. Loving this level heaps!
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2. What kind of cruelty is two minutes of cardio in plank position! I fear weeks three and four! What the hell did I sign up for?!?
  • acs3041
    acs3041 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    lol! I took a day off and did an hour of Zumba. Back to it tomorrow!
  • rahnia
    Options
    Week 2 Day 7 complete! Ha! The cardio in plank is the devils work, but surprisingly rewarding. I'll be doing each level 8 times. Hope everyone is holding up well!
  • acs3041
    Options
    Zumba was a mistake. Shins are killing me! But I did Jillian with modifications and 35 on the elliptical. I'll need to make up for lack of intensity with my diet.
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 4. Maybe ride the bike for a little afterwards if I get myself motivated enough. After working all day it's hard to want to do much once I'm home. But....I have to push through. Go, go, go!
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Ugh, sick today so decided to skip it. Will have to eat light. Hopefully I'm better tomorrow and not worse.
  • margtrautwein
    margtrautwein Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am doing the shred.. How are you counting the exercise in your daily log?
  • rahnia
    Options
    I am doing the shred.. How are you counting the exercise in your daily log?

Most people log it as Circuit Training.

Hope you're enjoying the shred.
  • rahnia
    Options
    Week 2 Day 8 done...onto Week 3 tomorrow. Hope you feel better LeelooX2014.
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 5!!!
  • LeelooX2014
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Taking one more night off, tomorrow i should be back to it!
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Jillians Body revolution is excellent!! So is her No more trouble zones. The body revolution is a bit more spendy but its a 12 week program. you do two seperate workouts alternating for 2 weeks plus a cardio in the middle and then you do two new different workouts alternating on weeks 3 and 4 and so on. It gets a bit challenging! If you are already in somewhat good shape or have been doing videos already you might skip weeks 1 and 2 and just go to 3 and 4. But i love the program. I was super unmotivated the last few months so I have some serious catching up to do but when I did the Revolution I saw EXCELLENT results! Going back at it now.
  • rahnia
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 done. First thought, screw this!! Second thought, challenging but achievable. You guys have duck walks to look forward to!! First circuit can burn!
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    rahnia wrote: »
    Week 3 Day 1 done. First thought, screw this!! Second thought, challenging but achievable. You guys have duck walks to look forward to!! First circuit can burn!

Ok, now I'm scared!
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    hdenton13 wrote: »
    Jillians Body revolution is excellent!! So is her No more trouble zones. The body revolution is a bit more spendy but its a 12 week program. you do two seperate workouts alternating for 2 weeks plus a cardio in the middle and then you do two new different workouts alternating on weeks 3 and 4 and so on. It gets a bit challenging! If you are already in somewhat good shape or have been doing videos already you might skip weeks 1 and 2 and just go to 3 and 4. But i love the program. I was super unmotivated the last few months so I have some serious catching up to do but when I did the Revolution I saw EXCELLENT results! Going back at it now.

I might check that out next. I'm really enjoying what I've done so far. I did 30 Day Shred and now Ripped in 30. Is Revolution a longer workout? Is it still 30 minutes? Did you get a lot of scale results or inches?
  • rahnia
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2 complete. Don't be afraid LeelooX2014! Read some reviews of people preferring this level more than week 2. I'm just not one of those people :-)
  • acs3041
    Options
    I'm going to be taking some time off - shin splints have been too painful to handle. I will finish this!
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    acs3041 wrote: »
    I'm going to be taking some time off - shin splints have been too painful to handle. I will finish this!

Aw, I hope they go away fast! I've been out three days now sick. I think I'll try again tonight.
  • rahnia
    Options
    acs3041 - hope you feel better soon. Shin splints are no fun! Week 3 Day 3 done. Seeing good results pairing this workout with elliptical.