My story - don't ever let anyone tell you that you can not do it!

Options

Replies

• EricaC206
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations keep up the good work :)
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your weight loss success!!! You'll be a stunning bride :-)
  • spwilliams1117
    Options
    Wow i hope to one day have a success story like yours...you go girl
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Outstanding and inspirational! Keep up the good work and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
  • sadie072005
    Options
    You look awesome!! Your hard work def paid off!! My goal is to lose 30lbs and I would love to "learn to run"! As of now, five minutes of running kills me. I'm registered for a 5k run in march and I plan to condition myself until then in order to be ready for my run!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congratulations on your weight loss and your upcoming wedding! :flowerforyou:
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    You are amazing
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! So very proud of you!!
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    lynder64 wrote: »
    Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your weight loss success!!! You'll be a stunning bride :-)

Thank you so much!!! I'm psyched and feel like running down the aisle.
  • bijouchocolat
    Options
    1musicgrl wrote: »
    Absolutely fantastic! So very proud of you!!

Thank you!!!!
  • bijouchocolat
    Options
    Thank you!
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats on your success!! :)
  • bijouchocolat
    Options
    sbrookes9 wrote: »
    I can see you strutting that new 'hot' body down the aisle. Congrats and best of luck on the rest of your journey. :)

Ha! Thanks lady! We can do it!
  • giulianapietrantoni
    Options
    Just wow! Congratulations! I love reading these types of stories they really help inspire me. I usually don't comment but i was really moved by your story. Keep it up!
  • Jacquedebo
    Options
    You have inspired me!!! I want to be you!!! You look amazing and beautiful!!! I can't wait to look the way I feel inside!! Congratulations on all your hard work!! I would love to hear more details...about your journey....how you progressed with your workouts, what steps you took, what worked and what didn't. I've got a few hurdles from a semi vs car accident...but I want to overcome my injuries and get healthy before my daughter's wedding in September! I've been working out for 3 weeks now and I'm not going to give up!!!
  • bijouchocolat
    Options
    Just wow! Congratulations! I love reading these types of stories they really help inspire me. I usually don't comment but i was really moved by your story. Keep it up!

Thank you so much! We all know how freaking hard it is to lose weight. I still remember the first step I took. Just remember every time you want to give up .. Just hold on a little longer. You will make it.
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss... you are beautiful & congrats!! :)
  • AliluniqueLaura
    AliluniqueLaura Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on your success and future marriage.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Very inspirational!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Job well done! You look beautiful and I can tell you feel great! I know you will reach your fitness goals for your wedding. Congratulations on the weight loss and engagement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!