An important post about the Laughing Cow brand:

Options
open-garlic-herb-700x700.png

I recently had a coupon and grabbed four of these on sale for $1 a piece. You get eight wedges per container.
These are the greatest things on Earth.
32 wedges in my fridge is not enough. I wish I had 3,200.
YOU CAN DO SO MANY THINGS WITH THEM. Not only that, they're 35 calories a wedge, so you can have one with some crackers to tide you over until dinner, or have several and make a huge snack out of them.

This is a public service announcement saying you should probably try these out.

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    One Laughing Cow queso fresco wedge.
    One hard boiled egg.
    A sprinkle of paprika.
    Enjoy.

I'll also smash one into my tuna in place of mayo. Yum.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS:

The coupons were just re-released, and I can now buy 2 more containers.
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    One Laughing Cow queso fresco wedge.
    One hard boiled egg.
    A sprinkle of paprika.
    Enjoy.

I'll also smash one into my tuna in place of mayo. Yum.

I don't eat tuna, but now I want to do that with shredded chicken.

Also, you've intrigued me with this egg recipe!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    "Mouth waters"
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I love these things so hard. Have you tried putting them in mashed potato? So amazingly creamy! I love using them for cheese sauce, stirring them through Chili, spreading them on English muffins with asparagus and a poached egg... and that's only the plain flavour, because you CAN'T GET THE OTHER FLAVOURS IN AUSTRALIA $#%^&*%*$%$#^%$#^%$#%$
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    I love these things so hard. Have you tried putting them in mashed potato? So amazingly creamy! I love using them for cheese sauce, stirring them through Chili, spreading them on English muffins with asparagus and a poached egg... and that's only the plain flavour, because you CAN'T GET THE OTHER FLAVOURS IN AUSTRALIA $#%^&*%*$%$#^%$#^%$#%$

I thought of that earlier! I usually put cream cheese in my potatoes, and as I was going to grab one of the wedges out of my fridge I thought "...I should put these in potatoes. I want to see what happens". I have to make another batch of mashed potatoes tonight, so I'm definitely throwing one of these bad boys in.

Also, THESE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA! That's blasphemy.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    $1 a piece?!? Geez, that's quite a bargain. They are over $3 where I live. Not worth it without a sale and a coupon, IMO.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Where can you get the coupon? I want to get some!
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Coupons.com!
    It's under the "food" section of the drop down menu. If it's not location based (which I don't think it is, since I've never punched in a zip code on there), it should be $.75/one. If you have a store that doubles, you'll get $1.50 off one like me!
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I love those! Oh and mini baby bell cheese. YUM! As a matter of fact I have cheese and crackers as my afternoon snack today. :D
  • yourradimradletshug
    edited January 2015
    Options

Coupons.com!
    It's under the "food" section of the drop down menu. If it's not location based (which I don't think it is, since I've never punched in a zip code on there), it should be $.75/one. If you have a store that doubles, you'll get $1.50 off one like me!

Do you have to sign up for the site or just print it off? All the talk of it is making me hungry!
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    $1 a piece?!? Geez, that's quite a bargain. They are over $3 where I live. Not worth it without a sale and a coupon, IMO.

Yep! They were recently on sale $2.50/one, and my $.75/one coupon doubled up to $1.50.
    Now that I can get two more, I'll have six of these stocked up in my fridge. But they definitely won't last long.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I so want to run out and buy some right now.....
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Coupons.com!

Do you have to sign up for the site or just print it off?

Just print them off; you do need to download their coupon printer to your computer, but it will allow you to print off whatever you find on the website with a scannable barcode on it. I absolutely love that site; they always have great coupons!

Recently got some Food Should Taste Good coupons as well on there.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    what is the texture/constancy? like soft cream cheese, or something else?
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options

Coupons.com!

Just print them off; you do need to download their coupon printer to your computer, but it will allow you to print off whatever you find on the website with a scannable barcode on it. I absolutely love that site; they always have great coupons!

Well I will have to do that at home then. Drat, guess I can't buy any until tomorrow! Thank you for the tip though! You rock!
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Coupons.com!

Well I will have to do that at home then. Drat, guess I can't buy any until tomorrow! Thank you for the tip though! You rock!

No problem! I love sharing the wonderful world of coupons (especially Laughing Cow coupons) to others!
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    what is the texture/constancy? like soft cream cheese, or something else?

If I had to describe it, definitely like softened cream cheese. It spreads like butter, and tastes really creamy.
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    I so want to run out and buy some right now.....

Run. Run as fast as you can.
    The calorie burn will allow you to eat so many.
  • campbs
    campbs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like to smear this on cucumber slices and top with a piece of deli turkey and some sprouts. So delicious and ridiculously filling.

Someone also comment on MFP last week that they mash steamed cauliflower (in place of potatoes) and mix this in. I can't wait to try that!