An important post about the Laughing Cow brand:

Options

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    They are soft like cream cheese. My favorite is queso fresco chipotle. I have one almost every morning on a mini bagel.

How come everyone else has these fun flavors? I only get two to choose from at my store!

Look around, because some stores stock them weirdly in two or three places. Sometimes I find them with the regular cheese, sometimes in a fancier cheese section, heck World Market has them just out on the shelves (they're shelf stable, no refrigeration required). Your store might have them hidden from you!

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    They have a jalapeno one now too. It is amazing!
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I have found them in the regular dairy section and also the specialty cheese section in the deli. You do have to look for them!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    They are soft like cream cheese. My favorite is queso fresco chipotle. I have one almost every morning on a mini bagel.

How come everyone else has these fun flavors? I only get two to choose from at my store!

Look around, because some stores stock them weirdly in two or three places. Sometimes I find them with the regular cheese, sometimes in a fancier cheese section, heck World Market has them just out on the shelves (they're shelf stable, no refrigeration required). Your store might have them hidden from you!

They usually keep there's right next to the block and shredded cheese section. They actually have a Laughing Cow shelf, but only the regular, light regular, and garlic/herb varieties.

I need to explore my store next time I'm in there...if they are hiding these, I will find them.
  • missiontofitness
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Amitysk wrote: »
    I have found them in the regular dairy section and also the specialty cheese section in the deli. You do have to look for them!

I am going to be the Jack Sparrow of the supermarket. Only instead of searching for my rum, I will be searching for my cheese!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amitysk wrote: »
    nlk10urcnfjk.jpg

Yep totally making this! I also like to put a wedge in an avacado and get a little bit in each bite!
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I love these, too. Even the low fat kind is excellent, and I generally do not like low fat cheese.

Thanks for telling us about the coupon!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, pulled a few more coupons from other items as well.
    My wifes gonna think I feel out of my chair and hit my head
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Printing up some coupons now.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Its funny to run across this thread because I have not been able to find the original flavor since the 1st 1 I bought back in Sept.
    Ive looked in 2 separate grocery stores.
    I have not been to Walmart to check in theirs.
    I don't care for swiss or any of the 1's that are flavored as anything, I just like the original.
    I tried calling the # off the box and its a recording where they want you to leave a msg w/ your information and Id rather not do that.
    CO.'s have been known to sell your info and I don't want solicitors calling me!
    Ive tried searching on here to see where its still being sold but Im not finding any info :sob:
    If anyone knows, please PM me!
  • kroff2003
    kroff2003 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Personally I think they are gross. Shocked so many people like them!
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Haha, because you printed off coupons?

• 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Stores around here stopped doubling a few yrs ago.
    Now its just the standard value of the coupon and some don't take the printed coupons because of people who have tried to mass produce them.
    :neutral_face:
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried those (I will) but you've reminded me I have Boursin in the fridge - happy days :)
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    dln1975 wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the Skinny Cow divine-filled chocolates (caramel) as we speak. Heavenly!! I do love the cheese and pretty much everything else Skinny Cow makes!

Two different brands. Laughing Cow/Skinny Cow.

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow is the worst. I'm the only one in my family who hates it and I wonder if there's something wrong with me. I liked it as a child...
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Options
    I love Laughing Cow and the similar one that Aldi make.

I'm jealous that we don't do coupons in Australia. :#
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options

Yes, she got that way when I started making pickles and canning tomatoes also. She thinks its just adorable and loves to make fun of me. As long as she smiling I'm in the good you know. B)
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    They leave a funny feeling on my teeth after I eat them... I'm not sure why, it's really weird. So I don't like them, but I like the concept!
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Yes, she got that way when I started making pickles and canning tomatoes also. She thinks its just adorable and loves to make fun of me. As long as she smiling I'm in the good you know. B)

She will think you're adorable AND thrifty because you saved a few bucks!