Need motivating friends to help me!

Options
I'm new to this and would be cool if I could meet some motivating people! :)

Replies

• nancy_elizabethm
    Options
    Well im new toó... I hope you can reach your goal ;)
  • julioandrade2008
    Options
    Determined to reach it. How new are you here?
  • snooki683
    Options
    I was very determined before then I fell off the wagon and starting all over!
  • stuckeyj2
    Options
    Hi Julio! I'm new and looking for friends too! I started using the app several months ago, lost some weight quickly, and then plateaued. Disappointingly, I started drinking soda and eating fast food again. However, I'm back on track now, and I'm getting married in October!! I have to meet my goal, and I need some good support! How has your journey been going so far?
  • julioandrade2008
    Options
    Hi there! Don't you just hate it when you hit that plateau. Congratulations by the way that should be some motivation getting ready for a wedding. I usually am good on my workouts but my eating has been the hardest that's why I decided to try tracking my diet now. Let's see how it goes :)
  • ptrevino25
    Options

Hi Julio, I just started as this app myself. I've been trying to stay faithful to the suggested calorie intake and working out everyday. I've been doing Tony Hortons 10 minute trainer, 3 workouts a day and it's amazing! Within 1 week I lost 3.2 lbs. May not seem like much, but to me that's a great success! (*) I'm 25 and weigh 186, my goal is 150. I did it all on my own without diet pills etc. So I would like to offer any support as possible. Good luck on this amazing and rewarding journey. I'll be cheering for you to succeed! !
  • ptrevino25
    Options
    stuckeyj2 wrote: »
    Hi Julio! I'm new and looking for friends too! I started using the app several months ago, lost some weight quickly, and then plateaued. Disappointingly, I started drinking soda and eating fast food again. However, I'm back on track now, and I'm getting married in October!! I have to meet my goal, and I need some good support! How has your journey been going so far?

Congrats! ! <3 Good luck on your journey, if you still need friends for support, I'd like to be your friend, shoot a request over if interested :) if not I wish you the best of luck! I pray you succeed and reach your goal.
  • vhdez1987
    vhdez1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No more excuses we got this people
  • Angie1212mfp
    Options
    welcome!!! WE're all in this together!!! :)

Angie
  • julioandrade2008
    Options
    ptrevino25 wrote: »

Hi Julio, I just started as this app myself. I've been trying to stay faithful to the suggested calorie intake and working out everyday. I've been doing Tony Hortons 10 minute trainer, 3 workouts a day and it's amazing! Within 1 week I lost 3.2 lbs. May not seem like much, but to me that's a great success! (*) I'm 25 and weigh 186, my goal is 150. I did it all on my own without diet pills etc. So I would like to offer any support as possible. Good luck on this amazing and rewarding journey. I'll be cheering for you to succeed! !

Big welcome for you than. I appreciate the support already and looking forward to seeing your success as well. Congratulation on your accomplishments so far and as for your workout you have to know that tony Horton is my idle! :) I own all of his P90X videos and do them all year long.
  • tygresstwin
    tygresstwin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ptrevino25
    Options

Big welcome for you than. I appreciate the support already and looking forward to seeing your success as well. Congratulation on your accomplishments so far and as for your workout you have to know that tony Horton is my idle! :) I own all of his P90X videos and do them all year long.

That's amazing! I've got to try P90X Tony is wonderful, while getting a good workout he offers the support as well. Thank you for the cudos it's much appreciated. I'll be here to give you any support you need on this journey to a wonderful success! ! <3
  • leggski0072000
    leggski0072000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Juilo. I just started but started dieting before i joined. Hope urs is going well :)
  • Eggsweet
    Eggsweet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using MFP for a while but I never used the forum until recently. Strongest motivation is yourself, I believe. Good luck!
  • julioandrade2008
    Options
    It's good to hear from all of you! And I can see how this can be a big support for my goals. Don't be shy and send me friend request so I can keep in touch with everyone :)
  • mrsgreeneyes79
    Options
    Welcome welcome. I'm not new but just started again so let's get it going and all work together!
  • julioandrade2008
    Options

That's amazing! I've got to try P90X Tony is wonderful, while getting a good workout he offers the support as well. Thank you for the cudos it's much appreciated. I'll be here to give you any support you need on this journey to a wonderful success! ! <3

You really have to try it you'll get amazing results of you stick to it. :) I'll be here to cheer you on too. Keep it up!
  • ptrevino25
    Options

You really have to try it you'll get amazing results of you stick to it. :) I'll be here to cheer you on too. Keep it up!

Thanks a million! ! :D I'll be here as well, motivation and support is the key to succeeding!