Friends Needed for 21 day May challenge

Options
I weighed in this morning and haven't lost any weight on my own since Jan 1..so .. its time to get a move on with friends!
I am challenging myself and anyone that wants to join to a 21 day challenge..my personal goals are to complete my fitness pal diary every day...to add veggies and fruit to my diet..to excercise..and to read the 21 day companion book to Made to Crave book..of course my real goal is to lose weight so I can actually wear some summer clothes I own and not have to buy new bigger ones!
So..how about it..ready to stop feeling crappy and start feeling good?

Replies

• rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    YOu can feel free to add me! :) I'm working through Made to Crave as well! :)
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request :)
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    me... I need to cut the carbs in a major way!
  • BastaConLaPasta
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add you as a friend so please send me a request - I have got a big event coming up on May 27th and need to be looking good for it!! Could use your support.
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    i would love to do this with you!
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will join you! I am on my last 10 pounds and I really want to lose 5 of it this May. I have a BodyMedia armband that I wear to calculate my calories that I burn each day. So my weekly goal is to have a 4480 calorie deficit for the week so I can lose the 5 pounds by the 29th.

My goals are to log every morsel of food I put into my mouth, drink my 8 - 8oz glasses of water, and to exercise 6 of 7 days (with at least 2 days of strength training). Also, post every morning my deficit for the day before on our challenge thread.

This will be fun, I have been looking for a challenge to help my with these 5 pounds for May!
    Thanks!
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Yesterday I completed all of my goals! My cal burn for the day according to my bodymedia was 2051 and I ate 1500 for a deficit of 551.
  • BastaConLaPasta
    Options
    well done shapestocome!

Well I am nearly at the end of Day 1 (am going to have an early night) and I have stayed within calorie limit as well as doing a Dukan Attack day (protein only)

No scheduled exercise but spent a good two hours at the park with my youngest child this morning, playing football and generally running around, and then spent most of the rest of the day on my feet around shops pushing him in the buggy

Hope everyone else is feeling good and positive!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and haven't lost any weight on my own since Jan 1..so .. its time to get a move on with friends!
    I am challenging myself and anyone that wants to join to a 21 day challenge..my personal goals are to complete my fitness pal diary every day...to add veggies and fruit to my diet..to excercise..
    Ditto here!!!
    Count me in...
    I'm not sure how to proceed as I'm new here - feel free to add me as a friend if that is of interest - I support you in your goal!
  • shapestocome
    Options
    well done shapestocome!

Well I am nearly at the end of Day 1 (am going to have an early night) and I have stayed within calorie limit as well as doing a Dukan Attack day (protein only)

No scheduled exercise but spent a good two hours at the park with my youngest child this morning, playing football and generally running around, and then spent most of the rest of the day on my feet around shops pushing him in the buggy

Hope everyone else is feeling good and positive!

Great job LTEC!! I was looking at the Dukan diet but I am eating flexitarian so most of my meals consist of plant proteins (it's not that I don't eat meat - I just don't eat a lot of it) and I am not sure how that would be for that diet. I look forward to hearing about how it is working for you! Great job on getting out and moving -- exercise is allowed to be fun!! :)

Yesterday I had a banquet for our bowling league so I ate light most of the day and then ate a nice dinner there. It was also my rest day so I didn't exercise. My body media said I burned 1840 for the day and my cals were 1319 for a deficit of 521.

Welcome CJ!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30lbs by the end of June! Feel free to add me, I am always done for some encouragement and to encourage others :)
  • limestang
    limestang Posts: 24
    Options
    feel free to ad me. I need to lose 100 more pounds. Where do you get the book that you are talking about?
  • shapestocome
    Options
    madetocrave.org -- there is a 21 day challenge for free on the website and you can get the book there too.
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    I want in !
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Yesterday I choose to sleep in instead of getting up and doing the treadmill BUT... I came home from work at 7:30pm and got a good walk/jog in! So my food intake was - 1351 and my body media said I burned 2054 for the day for a deficit of 703! I am zigzagging my cals so this was a lower day for me -- today is a higher day.

How is everyone doing?
  • dinichols
    dinichols Posts: 37
    Options
    I actually downloaded mine through Amazon Kindle on my iPad... I would love to meet the author.
  • lornainak
    lornainak Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in, these last 10 lbs are killing me.. I'll send a friend request
  • tigerwolf22
    tigerwolf22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • Maripoza28
    Maripoza28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im new i want to join