Looking for people in their 20's /30's with a little to los

Options

Replies

• FRJM
    FRJM Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hhhm, Im 41 so a bit of a granny to you guys, but I have about 14lb to lose....add me if Im not too old lol :blush:
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and want to lose about 10 lbs. I'm usually an "everything in moderation" type person and don't cut out sweets/alcohol/etc.

My 2015 Goals
    1) Get down to goal weight
    2) PR a 5K race TBD
    3) Train for and run my first full marathon in fall 2015.
    4) Run 1,000 miles in 2015.

Anyone who likes to eat and/or is interested in running feel free to add me! :)
  • alisonmarie85
    alisonmarie85 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 in 5 weeks.........need to lose 5-10lbs and can't even seem to lose 1lb! Feel free to add to help with motivation and eating and workouts!
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 23 and have 10lbs to lose until my first goal weight but I'm more focused on measurements, appearance, and strength gains at this point since I'm lifting. Feel free to add me! (But only if you actually eat food, none of that 1200 business ;) )
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    22 with 25ish lbs to lose. been slacking lately but ill be logging weight daily starting tomorrow morning. hit me up
  • Martusia919
    Martusia919 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 wit 33 pounds to lose :) I used to be very active, running, kickboxing but then I bought a house and having 2 mortgages slowed me down and i started gaining instead of losing.
    Trying to reverse it now :)
    Feel free to add me
  • labratinma
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I am 33 years old and currently I am trying to loose 10lbs. After that I will reassess where I need to be. I returned to nursing school and I packed on the lbs last semester. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Jaysus_The_Jay
    Jaysus_The_Jay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I wanna get down to 160lbs which would be... 16 lbs more atm
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Exact same here :) I'm 25, want to lose like 10 and most of all want to be more toned!
    I'm going backpacking in Australia and want to be fit, strong and tight ;-)
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Similar sitch! Would love an add / more friends, especially those with exercise knowledge!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat, I'm 27 and have about 20 lbs to lose and I'm also working on toning (something I completely omitted up until now, hah). Please feel free to add me, I'm on here daily!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, but I have roughly 60 left to lose... So I meet the first requirement, but not the second lol.
  • kirstenhoogs
    Options
    I'm 27 and trying to lose about 10 lbs and tone before my wedding in May.
  • sarahcakez
    sarahcakez Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    24 with about 5-10 lbs to lose, anybody in need of friends, feel free to add me :)
  • spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 29 with 11-12 to lose. Similar problem!
  • madamepsych0sis
    madamepsych0sis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just turned 23 and have about 10-20lbs left. Always welcome to more friends!
  • luckymisstess
    luckymisstess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and have about 20 pounds to lose. I started a week ago and have lost 2 pounds but could do with group support from similar friendly people. Feel free to add me :)
  • larareveau
    larareveau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, I've lost 20 lb so far.. I'd like to lose another 15-20 lb. Add me! :)
  • emilyc525
    emilyc525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey! Anyone else out there? Let's do this!
  • Fist_Of_Kakarot
    Fist_Of_Kakarot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same AF lets do this Fam! Names Peter 24 yrs young lost over 100lbs from 285lbs to 180lbs target weight 170lbs and build lean muscle lets motivate each other add me !!!