Replies

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting next monday, waiting for the package to come in
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    Oh and there is a group that a guy that was in the test group started in here you can join:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101738-ignis-aurum-probat-fire-tests-gold
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    Bri1205 wrote: »
    Anyone else starting the challenge on Jan 12? I did T25 along with Shaun T when he did it and it was an amazing motivator. Logging in every day and seeing so many others doing it right along with me. Even days that I felt like I couldn't possibly do it seeing all of the messages from everyone else kept me going and made me accountable. Anyone else want to join me in starting this one? I lost 10 lbs and 11 inches with T25 so I am so pumped to see what I can do with this program!! Who's with me??

PS I am not a beach body coach, just looking for some other highly motivated people to do this along with me, keep each other motivated and accountable! It's crazy to say I am so excited for the pain and torture from Shaun T but I can't wait!!

My friend has T25 and I've been wondering about getting into it, but to be honest, I'm afraid I just will not last. Are there any tips that you can offer me? I'm already doing cardio and a bit of strength training, but I'd like to try something different. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :smile:

I've found that the workout itself can sometimes be hard to motivate, but if you join a group or add friends on places like here and check in it really keeps me motivated. Because who wants to be the slacker of the group/friends! I say give it a try :)
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    X_DANNIELLEA_x Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done guys! I'd definitely recommend t25 to anyone, only small issue I have is, I was just looking for Tanya all the time in T25! It wasn't letting me post more than a sentence this morning
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    So apparantely they changed that in Insanity MAX:30 and you can see the modifier the entire time with a split screen or osmething
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    So apparantely they changed that in Insanity MAX:30 and you can see the modifier the entire time with a split screen or osmething

Yep, you can pick which way you view it. The modifier track shows the entire group on the left and then the modifier alone on the right. I actually really like it that way. The regular track just shows the group as a whole.
  • classy_couture
    classy_couture Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 today (if the delivery is on time!). I loved Insanity so I'm excited to try this one next!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! I'm pumped!
  • jademarieh
    Options
    Any of you can add me if you want! i'm currently on week 2 of Insanity Max 30 & LOVING IT! I've already completed Insanity, and Focus t-25! Shaun T's workouts are seriously my favorite!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Phew day 2 Tabata Power done! I really loved this one and have to thank t25 for giving me some upper body strength. Those dips will be the death of me. Maxed out at 10:34
    My whole body will be feeling this one later! Good luck to everyone today!
  • bug1114
    Options
    Day 2 done, tabata power was hard. I don't have a lot of upper body strength though. The tricep dips were hard, but those pop up push up things will be the death of me!
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Tabata Power 10:46! Well done everyone that's done it! My least liked but tomorrow is sweat intervals and I adore it!
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Sweet intervals 8:02
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Sweat rather
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Sweat Intervals done. Maxed out at 9:21. I have a very love hate relationship with those darn burpee's!
  • bug1114
    Options
    Sweat Intervals was so hard! I maxed out at 7:48. This might be my least favorite video so far. The freaking burpees into lunges kills my legs!
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    The burpees are by far the worst part! I'm doing it modified so you guys going hardcore must be twice as sore! Tabata power round 2 tomorrow extra 10/20 seconds & I'll be happy! Well done today guys
  • supachino1
    supachino1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    First day of T25 Cardio completed no stops.
    Garmin connect with heart rate monitor.
    350 calories burnt
    Max bpm 200
    Avg bpm 150
  • supachino1
    supachino1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Gonna start doing the Max 30 as well.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I started Month 2 on Monday! Month 1 was good hope you enjoy it. I'm loving month 2 even more!