"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• kailataufique
    kailataufique Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • 27Mandy27
    27Mandy27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    me to please :)
  • tantam06
    Options
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    <3 "4 Weeks Team Challenge"

4weekschallenge_zps802b3308.jpg

This is not a one time '4 weeks challenge', the challenge will go on in cycles of 4 weeks until we reach our goals. And you decide the amount of weight you want to lose weekly or monthly. I have seen all kind of diets where people lose tons of pounds in a short time, like in juicing plans and I have seen others where people enjoy the long road. Whichever fits you, go for it! But we need to be objective and for this, numbers will talk weekly.

We all know what we have to do in order to lose weight, we just need lots of Motivation and Support from others trying to achieve similar goals. In my case I have to lose at least 30Lbs to feel comfortable again in my own body and also with my BMI ;)

Some important daily topics:
    Are you following a specific meal plan?
    How many glasses of water are you planning to drink daily?
    How much time are you going to put into your workout?

For me these are the most important basis to focus in order to accomplish our goals, and tons of motivation!!!
    Pyramidhealthy1_zps31abe6c8.jpg

If anybody wants to join me, please feel free to do it. I had an ok breakfast, but after reading some posts in this great App :) I got so motivated, now I plan to have a great fit day for the rest of this day.
    Remember we start on Saturday, get your refrigerator ready, workout clothes, your notebook and plan ahead. Review your plan first thing every morning, I plan to do it to remind myself why I am doing this, to stay focus on my goal, to be disciplined in this Weightloss Journey.

DisciplinedGirly_zps4fd8a1f4.jpg

• tantam06
    Options
    Is there a link? I'm new this in my first day. I am in for the challenge
  • ginaseschillie
    Options
    I'm in
  • Eddie940
    Options
    I'm in, how do we join this?
  • Bodom0605
    Options
    I am in but I have the same question as Mariasb1... This is also my first time.
  • toniwarren95
    toniwarren95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What do I have to do?
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the enthusiasm :) I have to be honest, I never expected so many replies of people happy to join, I was hoping like 10 the most, but now I feel bad to reject anybody so I will definitely need help. Some volunteers please? :\

As I said before, we can form groups of 8 and 2 persons in each group in charge of posting stats and guiding the team. We will need to name the teams, because having one big group of 60 I don't think we can get the personalized support we are looking for :( It's better to be in a team where we can know each other and mostly support each other.

We are all so excited to start this challenge, so let me figure out how to do this, PLEEEASE send me a message (pm) those interested on being head of team. I better do the groups now.
    dogrun1.gif
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yaaaaay!!! I'm in too!! :) What's the plan?
  • diannepalmer
    Options
    count me in and my daughter too. So there is two of us.
  • Nikki0912anp
    Nikki0912anp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • poutchikins
    poutchikins Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to take part also!
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • TGreindeer
    Options
    I'm in
  • okeken
    okeken Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So how will this work? I'm in
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. :smile:
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @emrogers‌
    What is your dish? I see lots of goodies in there :)
    So it was a Mexican caldo de pollo or chicken soup. organic skinless chicken thighs, organic baby carrots (split in half so they can cook faster) Mexican calabacitas which is basically like a zucchini. 1/4 of an onion while the chicken was boiling and two garlic cloves. 35 mins tops to cook. Oh and cilantro for taste and half of an avocado.

• Charityn12
    Options
    Sound Yumm :) and great ingredients, brain lovers <3
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about making groups of 8, keep some stats. We have to log daily and report our day. I like posting pictures of meals and get ideas about healthy options. If you use your pc just add "img" inside brackets before the link and close it same way just add a slash "/" before img

I love graphic stuff, it impresses our retinas and of course motivation will be up :)
    If anybody got ideas to organize ourselves better please share them with me. We will need 2 persons in charge of each of your groups. The more involved we are in this, the less time we will have for that cookie ;)

I think we should honestly create a group so all of us to this point can join today and tomorrow so we can be up an running by Saturday. We can still keep your idea of several group "leads" and we can decide that when we officially create the group. Coming here and trying to find this forum will be difficult and annoying after a while and we can all post on the group etc. The group leaders can then keep they're teammates stats etc and they can report them back weekly whenever we weight in, etc.
    just some thoughts
    Elce