"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• Charityn12
    Options
    I'm joining and I'll volunteer to keep stats if you still need someone :smile:
    Love you kristaoquin <3 , I will make your team right now! :)

• Charityn12
    Options
    Team 8

Thank you @kristaoquin

Team8_zps52c44f41.jpg

• kristaoquin
    kristaoquin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I created an account on sendspace, figured I would need one but I've never done anything like this so I might need you to walk me through it. :#
  • TXCruiseGal
    TXCruiseGal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I'm assuming I'm too late to join in? I always seem to find the challenges AFTER they've already started. I was so excited to see one that hadn't started yet!
  • JBergman13
    JBergman13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in, was going to post to join earlier but had to get back to work. can I still join a group? and where it the link to the official group?

Thanks
  • Charityn12
    Options
    I created an account on sendspace, figured I would need one but I've never done anything like this so I might need you to walk me through it. :#

Just downloaded clicking the download option in strong blue

click_zpse8ad7b80.png

When you want to post pictures of the tables just use photobucket, you will need an account there, hopefully you have it already, it's free anyway. So you just upload your picture and get the "http code" (direct link) and just add "img" in brackets, at the beginning and at the end of the link you will paste, just at the end you type "braket/img"

It's very easy now.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    We are still making the teams but we need volunteers to keep up with the stats for your team. I will send all tools, you just need few minutes one day a week to update numbers. Just know how to post pictures using photobucket and pasting the link here so we can see them.

I NEED VOLUNTEERS and your group will be formed.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    So far:

4weeksteams_zps24e89f6c.jpg
    Team8_zps52c44f41.jpg
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    @Charityn12‌ – sent you a PM :)
  • cathynurmi
    cathynurmi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would really love to do this but have no clue about the stats part of it - I have the time if you can show me how it's done! Christmas was not kind to my butt. Sigh.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    I will need 1 or 2 volunteers for each group to be in charge of stats or your team will be dismissed tomorrow night before we start on Saturday.

Please send me a PM if you want to be a captain of your team.

The only volunteer (captain) I have so far is @kristaoquin for team 8 and I am in charge of team 1; the rest of the groups don't have a captain so, even though they are posted here, without a Captain they won't be in the challenge starting Saturday.

So, members from Team 1 and 8 can start sending me and kristaoquin respectively your initial numbers and goals, so we can post them for Saturday.

I NEED VOLUNTEERS!
  • Charityn12
    Options
    cathynurmi wrote: »
    I would really love to do this but have no clue about the stats part of it - I have the time if you can show me how it's done! Christmas was not kind to my butt. Sigh.

I have all tools to use, the excel sheets for every team, you just need to learn how to post with photobucket. Thanks for volunteer! I will make your team now :)

• Scindy97
    Options
    Starting on a Sat is a new one for me so I'm in. I like to mix it up....
  • tracysworld
    Options
    I'll join, hoping to make the next group of 10!
  • teriss1
    teriss1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would like to join the next round :)
  • kristaoquin
    kristaoquin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @cathynurmi I'm learning too! I feel dumb but hopefully it's easier than I think :)
  • rachelsentinel
    rachelsentinel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I realize that I am quite late to this, but if there is room I am in and I would be happy to be in charge of stats, if you need me to. I can use excel and have photobucket (well, as of today on that last one, but still...:) )
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Without Volunteers for captains I can't go on with the groups, I only have team 1, 8 and now making team 9 with @cathynurmi
    If you want to be in agroup, you have to volunteer to be in charge of the stats.

The only teams now that are formal are 1, 8 and 9
  • Charityn12
    Options
    I realize that I am quite late to this, but if there is room I am in and I would be happy to be in charge of stats, if you need me to. I can use excel and have photobucket (well, as of today on that last one, but still...:) )

Thank you!!! I will make your team! <3