"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• Charityn12
    Options
    Okay, here is the list of the 10 Teams, I have like 5 persons who didn't make it but we will see, if you offer to be a captain you are in! ;)

The official Teams are the ones that have a captain (Highlighted names), only those, so Teams: 1,2,8,9 and 10 are the only ones ready to start the challenge from Saturday. Teams 3 to 7 don't have a captain o volunteer in the group, so right now they are not in the challenge unless any of their members accept to be the captain.

TEAMTABLES_zps7492d391.jpg

Members of Teams 1,2,8,9 and 10, start sending your numbers to your captains so we can have our tables ready.
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @Charityn12‌ are we creating a group for us? If so I can go ahead and do that since you are busy doing all the charts, etc. just let me know.
    Elce
  • Charityn12
    Options
    emrogers wrote: »
    @Charityn12‌ are we creating a group for us? If so I can go ahead and do that since you are busy doing all the charts, etc. just let me know.
    Elce
    I will send you the tools right now ;)
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Team 7 has a captain and is active, sorry @gingerbreadcandy
  • Pinkertoes55
    Pinkertoes55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would like to lose 30-40lbs. See you Sat.
  • yvetaylor
    yvetaylor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is it 2 late to join?
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Team 3 to 6 need a captain! :#
  • lynmarie_king
    lynmarie_king Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    awwwww
  • yvetaylor
    Options
    Will be team captain - whatever that means :smiley:
  • Beardimino
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • drew22308
    drew22308 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    Okay, here is the list of the 10 Teams, I have like 5 persons who didn't make it but we will see, if you offer to be a captain you are in! ;)

The official Teams are the ones that have a captain (Highlighted names), only those, so Teams: 1,2,8,9 and 10 are the only ones ready to start the challenge from Saturday. Teams 3 to 7 don't have a captain o volunteer in the group, so right now they are not in the challenge unless any of their members accept to be the captain.

TEAMTABLES_zps7492d391.jpg

Members of Teams 1,2,8,9 and 10, start sending your numbers to your captains so we can have our tables ready.

I am in and will volunteer to captain but will need some pointers on what exactly I am supposed to do. :wink:
  • Charityn12
    Options
    yvetaylor wrote: »
    Will be team captain - whatever that means :smiley:
    It means you need to be in charge of weekly stats update. I have the tools. Are you in?
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Beardimino wrote: »
    I'm in too!

Want to be a captain?
  • Charityn12
    Options
    awwwww
    Want to be a captain?
  • yvetaylor
    Options
    Yes I'm in
  • Charityn12
    Options
    yvetaylor wrote: »
    Yes I'm in
    You've got a team then! <3

• Charityn12
    Options
    Need a captain for team 4 :s
  • gm150
    gm150 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! What do i need to do next? It's my first time in a group.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Okay, it's almost 1pm here, I gotta go, but, I already have 10 teams, I need 1 volunteer for captain of Team 4. there are some persons that won't make it, so, if you offer to be a captain, you will have a team. It's only few minutes one day a week.

• GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    btw, since we are sharing food pictures, this is my dinner. :)

(yeah, I don't live in the US, should have mentioned it :)

7zqou1dnto8x.jpg

ETA: what is up with MFP constantly flipping my pictures??? --"