"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• carly2505
    carly2505 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there still room on team 13?!
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks I really appreciate it, need the motivation! :smile:
    Now just a few questions.. Are there going to be actual MFP groups or is that up to the leader? I dont see one for team 13 yet! And is the "goal weight" an ultimate goal weight or just a 4 week goal
  • drew22308
    drew22308 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So excited to get this started Team 13!

I think we may add a couple more to the group to even out, but will know for sure in a bit.

I will be in boxing the team tonight & will send another post as well. :smiley:
  • drew22308
    Options
    carly2505 wrote: »
    Is there still room on team 13?!

Carly2505 - I will pm you.
  • DayDreamer78
    DayDreamer78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Let's do this!
    Are you in any of the teams?
    We need a captain for a team, please some volunteer? :#

• DayDreamer78
    Options
    count me in
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    Let's do this!
    Are you in any of the teams?
    We need a captain for a team, please some volunteer? :#

I'm not on a team yet. I can try to be a captain
  • Charityn12
    Options
    TO THE CAPTAINS:

When I send you a file through sendspace, only click here:
    click_zpse8ad7b80.png
  • DayDreamer78
    Options
    TO THE CAPTAINS:

click_zpse8ad7b80.png

Sorry, guess i can't captain. That link doesn't seem to be ipad-friendly
  • Charityn12
    Options
    TO THE CAPTAINS:

click_zpse8ad7b80.png

Sorry, guess i can't captain. That link doesn't seem to be ipad-friendly

Do you have access to a PC, because captains will need a PC, Laptop, something to update the charts I will send. Please let me know, one captain just backed up and I need a captain for Team 4. Can you do this. Yes, you will need a PC but the update is only once a week, on friday, so we can have all stats ready for Saturday to start afresh.

Please let me know :#
  • drew22308
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Team 13 List:
    Below is the team list as of now. It appears another team is in need of a captain. Would any of you like to volunteer to be a captain of another group??????

You will each note that I have sent a friend request and an invitation to join our group. If you have not yet received a friend request then I goofed somehow and please send me one. Also, if you have not received your invite to our group then the link is below.

@vikkiitoria‌
    @70350
    @xNYCGamerGirlx
    @rkeller521
    @mstin123
    @crazypuppy1234
    @carly2505
    @superskinnie36
    @Darni32
    @sharn1961
    @RachelDiaz1

Please send me your start and goal (for this 4 week period) by 5 PM EST tomorrow.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102307-4-week-team-challenge-1-17-2-13-team-13
  • Marissa5909
    Marissa5909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is it too late to join? I want in!
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Hi! Is it too late to join? I want in!
    If you can be a captain, you are in!
  • mikegriffith79
    mikegriffith79 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ok it looks like you need a few guys to jump in. I am super motivated and have a really good outlook understanding that it took me awhile to get here and it will take awhile to reach my goals. I have been tracking my food for a week and I am going to follow the percentages set up by my fitness pal. Getting my food plan in order will be my biggest challenge. If you have any suggestions on how to do this they would be welcome. My exercise schedule is alternating cardio one day and weight training the next. So for this first challenge my target is a 4lb fat loss. If I can help anyone please shout out.
    Mike
  • mikegriffith79
    Options
    I want to join too...but what exactly are we going to do? Do we have to do with ins? I don't own a scale

Your goal for this first 4 challenge is your goal. It could be lbs, inches, to stick with your eating plan, to exercise consistently what ever you want it to be. Just set what you want to accomplish in the next 4 weeks and all these people will help you get there.
  • mikegriffith79
    Options
    StefieS wrote: »
    I'd love to be part of this if its not too late! My goal is to lose 25 pounds...and I definitely need support and motivation to do it!

My biggest problems are late-night eating and/or falling into over-tired/unprepared modes, when I don't plan meals in advance and start to eat poorly. Today was day 1 of a great day, under my calorie goal....if I can only repeat today for 4?weeks I will have made great strides!

25lbs in one month?? That is over 6lbs a week, hopefully I miss read your post and you want to loose 25 total.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    I want to join too...but what exactly are we going to do? Do we have to do with ins? I don't own a scale

Your goal for this first 4 challenge is your goal. It could be lbs, inches, to stick with your eating plan, to exercise consistently what ever you want it to be. Just set what you want to accomplish in the next 4 weeks and all these people will help you get there.

Would you like to be a captain of a team?
  • samanthajkanold855
    Options
    <3 "4 Weeks Team Challenge"

4weekschallenge_zps802b3308.jpg

This is not a one time '4 weeks challenge', the challenge will go on in cycles of 4 weeks until we reach our goals. And you decide the amount of weight you want to lose weekly or monthly. I have seen all kind of diets where people lose tons of pounds in a short time, like in juicing plans and I have seen others where people enjoy the long road. Whichever fits you, go for it! But we need to be objective and for this, numbers will talk weekly.

We all know what we have to do in order to lose weight, we just need lots of Motivation and Support from others trying to achieve similar goals. In my case I have to lose at least 30Lbs to feel comfortable again in my own body and also with my BMI ;)

Some important daily topics:
    Are you following a specific meal plan?
    How many glasses of water are you planning to drink daily?
    How much time are you going to put into your workout?

For me these are the most important basis to focus in order to accomplish our goals, and tons of motivation!!!
    Pyramidhealthy1_zps31abe6c8.jpg

If anybody wants to join me, please feel free to do it. I had an ok breakfast, but after reading some posts in this great App :) I got so motivated, now I plan to have a great fit day for the rest of this day.
    Remember we start on Saturday, get your refrigerator ready, workout clothes, your notebook and plan ahead. Review your plan first thing every morning, I plan to do it to remind myself why I am doing this, to stay focus on my goal, to be disciplined in this Weightloss Journey.

DisciplinedGirly_zps4fd8a1f4.jpg

• mikegriffith79
    Options

Sure let me know who is on my team and we will go! I might need a little guidance on how to format things but this will make me put my money where my mouth is so to speak.
    Mike

• Charityn12
    Options

Sure let me know who is on my team and we will go! I might need a little guidance on how to format things but this will make me put my money where my mouth is so to speak.
    Mike
    Great!!!!
    Thank you!!! I will send you the information.