"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Replies

• 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    If someone drops out I would love to join in. Sorry I didn't see this team challenge earlier. Elle
  • tkenny479
    tkenny479 Posts: 12 Member
    By v-day 10pounds sounds realistic. I don't own a scale either or a full length mirror. But I still have my acid wash Gloria Vanderbilt that I will fit in again before I throw them away. Do you think they'll come back in style? My cheerleader outfit will be my Halloween outfit God willing.
    good luck everyone.I will be checking back in. Is there to save the thread instead of searching and relying on my fading memory where I posted what.
  • I'm in
  • Let's do this! I exercise regularly and eat pretty healthy meals but my problem is snacking on chocolate and sweets throughout the day. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • LemonTank
    LemonTank Posts: 6 Member
    I am in, too :) I am just not sure how to actually join?
  • I'm in too! How do I join?
  • Charityn12 wrote: »
    <3 "4 Weeks Team Challenge"

4weekschallenge_zps802b3308.jpg

This is not a one time '4 weeks challenge', the challenge will go on in cycles of 4 weeks until we reach our goals. And you decide the amount of weight you want to lose weekly or monthly. I have seen all kind of diets where people lose tons of pounds in a short time, like in juicing plans and I have seen others where people enjoy the long road. Whichever fits you, go for it! But we need to be objective and for this, numbers will talk weekly.

We all know what we have to do in order to lose weight, we just need lots of Motivation and Support from others trying to achieve similar goals. In my case I have to lose at least 30Lbs to feel comfortable again in my own body and also with my BMI ;)

Some important daily topics:
    Are you following a specific meal plan?
    How many glasses of water are you planning to drink daily?
    How much time are you going to put into your workout?

For me these are the most important basis to focus in order to accomplish our goals, and tons of motivation!!!
    Pyramidhealthy1_zps31abe6c8.jpg

If anybody wants to join me, please feel free to do it. I had an ok breakfast, but after reading some posts in this great App :) I got so motivated, now I plan to have a great fit day for the rest of this day.
    Remember we start on Saturday, get your refrigerator ready, workout clothes, your notebook and plan ahead. Review your plan first thing every morning, I plan to do it to remind myself why I am doing this, to stay focus on my goal, to be disciplined in this Weightloss Journey.

DisciplinedGirly_zps4fd8a1f4.jpg[
  • I want to join this challenge really need to get off some pounds
  • nlwest78
    nlwest78 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!
  • Grace77447722
    Grace77447722 Posts: 14 Member
    Let's do IT. I'm in
  • thankful85
    thankful85 Posts: 27 Member
    Can I join? I need to get myself in gear and back to work after falling hard off the wagon!
  • I'm in. What do I need to do??
  • caro123shepp
    caro123shepp Posts: 59 Member
    I would really like to join this challenge! I hope to lose 3 lbs bt February 13th!
  • lmb1103
    lmb1103 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in!! This is exactly what I need!
  • fabianmendez93
    fabianmendez93 Posts: 24 Member
    lets do it!!
  • Im in too!
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Im in. Not a flaker and ready to get some numbers in and dropping :) Please let me know which team I can join
  • I'm in! Is it too late to j
  • My friend Raina is a member and is loving it!

• I'm in! Is it too late for me to join? I'm very interested in joining
  • MegxFord
    MegxFord Posts: 7 Member
    I am definitely in!!
  • marcebaquera
    marcebaquera Posts: 9 Member
    Me too count me in ..
  • Im in...
  • dougl004
    dougl004 Posts: 99 Member
    Count me in. Sounds like a great challenge
  • netbevan