"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thank you for setting this all up Charityn12! Can't wait to start. :)
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    @Charityn12‌

sent you a message where I said I reconsidered. I had understood "team leader" in a different perspective. If it's just about gathering stats once a week, it's no issue. :)
  • rachelsentinel
    rachelsentinel Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thank YOU for taking all this on! :D
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Team 9, thanks to @cathynurmi

team9_zps48838dcf.jpg
  • cathynurmi
    cathynurmi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!

Thanks!
  • Charityn12
    Options
    @Charityn12‌

sent you a message where I said I reconsidered. I had understood "team leader" in a different perspective. If it's just about gathering stats once a week, it's no issue. :)

I am sorry, I am busy making the teams, I appreciate a lot your help :) I would not be able to be in charge of 100 people, no way, so we need to put our little work for our teams. Thank you very much!!! You are the captain of team 7 :)
    Team 7 is official now, thanks to our sweet @‌GingerbreadCandy
  • lilo1971
    lilo1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Charityn12
    Options
    @rachelsentinel
    Your Team will be Number 10, I am closing the Teams now. Thanks for offering being a captain :)

After Team 10, I won't make any new groups. I am sorry. It will be too much for us, 100 persons!!! :#

Thank you!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    I will need 1 or 2 volunteers for each group to be in charge of stats or your team will be dismissed tomorrow night before we start on Saturday.

Please send me a PM if you want to be a captain of your team.

The only volunteer (captain) I have so far is @kristaoquin for team 8 and I am in charge of team 1; the rest of the groups don't have a captain so, even though they are posted here, without a Captain they won't be in the challenge starting Saturday.

So, members from Team 1 and 8 can start sending me and kristaoquin respectively your initial numbers and goals, so we can post them for Saturday.

I NEED VOLUNTEERS!

I'm a little lost here but i'll volunteer for my team if you still need a person.
    Elce
  • MicheleMariana
    MicheleMariana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!
  • GingerbreadCandy
    Options
    @Charityn12‌

I am sorry, I am busy making the teams, I appreciate a lot your help :) I would not be able to be in charge of 100 people, no way, so we need to put our little work for our teams. Thank you very much!!! You are the captain of team 7 :)
    Team 7 is official now, thanks to our sweet @‌GingerbreadCandy

No worries! :) I figured so I waved over here so you would know! :)
  • Charityn12
    Options
    TEAM 10

Thanks to @rachelsentin

team10_zps780ae50e.jpg
  • Charityn12
    Options
    emrogers wrote: »
    I will need 1 or 2 volunteers for each group to be in charge of stats or your team will be dismissed tomorrow night before we start on Saturday.

Please send me a PM if you want to be a captain of your team.

The only volunteer (captain) I have so far is @kristaoquin for team 8 and I am in charge of team 1; the rest of the groups don't have a captain so, even though they are posted here, without a Captain they won't be in the challenge starting Saturday.

So, members from Team 1 and 8 can start sending me and kristaoquin respectively your initial numbers and goals, so we can post them for Saturday.

I NEED VOLUNTEERS!

I'm a little lost here but i'll volunteer for my team if you still need a person.
    Elce

Thank you @emrogers :)
    I had you in my team but I guess I can switch you to team 2 since they don't have a captain. Beside I think people will be leaving every week and I will have to re-arrange the teams, we will see.
    Thank you!
  • GingerbreadCandy
    Options
    @Charityn12‌

Know you are busy, but whenever you have some time, we will need a few pointers on the stats and the challenge. I am still not sure how it works entirely. Do we just log our weight every week and support each other?

Also, is the goal weight our end goal or our goal until the 13th of February? :)
  • Grumpy_Marmot
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • Charityn12
    Options
    @Charityn12‌

Know you are busy, but whenever you have some time, we will need a few pointers on the stats and the challenge. I am still not sure how it works entirely. Do we just log our weight every week and support each other?

Also, is the goal weight our end goal or our goal until the 13th of February? :)

Thank you for bringing those points up ;) I will send the captains all the tools they need to update their team members stats.

Thank you!
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • lynmarie_king
    lynmarie_king Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jup im in
  • bennzz61
    bennzz61 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, I need a little motivation to going during these winter months.
  • marygibbs10
    Options
    I'm in.