Whats your favourite subway?

Options
Well since there are people from alot of different countries, we all most likely have alot of different things, so i thought it would be interesting to see what everybodys favourites are :)

mines:
Footlong (12inch) on multigrain bread
with old english cheese
oven roasted chicken breast (no skin) (<- also only has 4.5 saturated fats)
cucumber
carrot
red onion
avacado
and lettuce.
and sometimes a tiny bit of sweet chilli sauce!

whats yours?

Replies

• dimond1610
    dimond1610 Posts: 46
    Options
    six inch on multigrain bread. Sliced turkey, mustard, lettuce, pickels, olives, banana peppers, and avocado. Delicious and pretty low in calorie:)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Fave 6" sub:
    oven roasted chicken
    on a flat bread
    with lettuce, tomato, green peppers and black olives

Since I skip the dressing/sauce and the cheese I treat myself to the southwestern baked lays.
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Foot long on any type of bread with
    Turkey
    Pepper Jack Cheese
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    B. Olives
    Vinegar

I used to eat this almost every day when I was 145lbs
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    6" on wheat, orchard chicken salad w/ lettuce and onions....omgood!
  • Jaki1281
    Jaki1281 Posts: 3
    Options
    I love the 6 inch flat bread (toasted) with cheese and tomato then I have them add cucumbers, spinach and jalapenos. I'm not a vegetarian but I love it. Also the 6 inch flat bread with chicken, spinach, tomato, jalapeno and chipolte sauce (I only add the sauce if I have extra calories to spare).
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    6in Turkey breast on white With american cheese, Spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, pepperchinis, Onions, green bell peppers, olives, and mustard.... YUMMY!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    the sweet onion teriyaki and the new diablo chicken
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The Subway near me does not carry avacado or carrots :( Your sandwich sounds yummy!
  • chloemeow
    chloemeow Posts: 71
    Options
    O just letting everyone know!!!

i only eat ther 6" at a time,
    like i might get it in the mid morning then i might have the rest for lunch or something haha,

iv never heard of some of these ones :)
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I don't really know. I guess I get an italian when I go. On wholeweat, with provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, banana peppers, sometimes green peppers and black olives. Toasted. No sauce.
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i dont really go to subway that much anymore. but whenever i did, i used to get a foot-long meatball marinara. i didnt realize how many calories was in it. so other times, i would just get a foot long chicken teriyaki. but if i were to go now, i would probably get a 6' turkey breast sandwich on wheat bread with lots of veggies!
  • pumkin72083
    Options
    I love so many sandwiches from Subway.... Right now the sub of the month is The orchard chicken salad. I get that on 9-grain bread, no cheese, lettuc, tomato, pickles, sweet peppers. I also love the sweet onion teriyaki with all the same toppings. I also love their breakfast sandwiches, but I find I can make them much cheaper.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I get the oven roasted chicken breast on honey wheat. Provolone and everything but pickles, no sauces. I am addicted.:love:
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    6" Chicken Bacon Ranch on Flatbread with Lettuce, Tomato, and Green Peppers w/ the Ranch!! :)
  • mt_nest
    mt_nest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki salad with green pepper, pickles, tomatoes and sweet onion dressing. YUM!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    6" black forest ham and turkey on wheat with red onion, cucumbers, banana peppers, spinach, and tomatoes. Spicy mustard, or sweet onion sauce, depending on my mood. No mayo/no cheese.
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    Tuna on Italian Herbs and Cheese, cheddar, lettuce, spinich, pickle, olives, onions, salt and pepper. MMMM
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    mine would be 6' turkey breast & black forest ham on wheat with lots of veggie, no cheese no mayo... yummmy :happy:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I love many of their subs and they have saved me many times while eating out. I've come to love a 6' veggie delight on wheat or italian with no mayo or cheese lately. Thank God there is places out there where you can enjoy a great tasting sandwich without feeling guilty.:tongue:
  • chloemeow
    chloemeow Posts: 71
    Options
    whats flat bread?????