• X_DANNIELLEA_x
    X_DANNIELLEA_x Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Tabata power round 2
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Tabata power round 2
    An extra 14 seconds at 11:15! Excited for Friday fight round one!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Tabata power. Maxed at 10:45 so I added a few seconds. I envy any of you that can do those darn tricep dips for very long. I'm cursing those the whole time. Other than that I Love Tabata.

You guys are all doing so awesome. Keep up the great work!! One more day and we are done with week 1 :)
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Day 4 done, I only added two seconds to my max out time. My legs just gave out. Little scared of tomorrow's workout, I've heard it's crazy!
  • mariafddv
    Options
    Hi. Im from Argentina and i dont speak english very well. Tomorrow i started with insanity 30!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Getting mine in today. Will be starting on Monday!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting on Saturday :) It's awesome, but this week was just too much to handle. :P Didn't do as well as I wanted, had a few breaks, so yeah ^^;
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    mariafddv wrote: »
    Hi. Im from Argentina and i dont speak english very well. Tomorrow i started with insanity 30!

My ex is from Mendoza, Argentina! Where are you from?
  • supachino1
    supachino1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Max 30 cardio challenge completed today but did the modifier version with no stops due to very bad soreness from yesterday's workout. Still exhausting and sweated like crazy but gotta keep pushing and pushing everybody. 21 days and it becomes a habit! Have a wonderful day everyone...
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Sweat Intervals done. Maxed out at 9:21. I have a very love hate relationship with those darn burpee's!

Hang in there. They really do get easier the more you do them in this program.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    Day 3 Sweat Intervals done. Maxed out at 9:21. I have a very love hate relationship with those darn burpee's!

Hang in there. They really do get easier the more you do them in this program.

Thanks. I learned to actually enjoy them with T25 so I'm sure I will again :)

• Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    supachino1 wrote: »
    Max 30 cardio challenge completed today but did the modifier version with no stops due to very bad soreness from yesterday's workout. Still exhausting and sweated like crazy but gotta keep pushing and pushing everybody. 21 days and it becomes a habit! Have a wonderful day everyone...

Very good attitude. We will all get through the soreness and come out better and stronger after it. Keep up the great work!
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Friday fight 11:04. Oh my, that's really hard
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    supachino1 wrote: »
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Today's work out, Friday Fight. Can't wait!
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Friday fight 11:04. Oh my, that's really hard

It sure is and that is a great time. My time was very close to this last week when I did for the first time. I'm hoping to go at least 2 minutes longer today.
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I did Friday Fight last night - Maxed out at 7:04, died at 20min x'D
    And I'm officially renaming this workout to Fright!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    We made it through week one everyone!! Today was Friday Fight and boy did it kick my butt! Maxed out at 8:40 and again a few more times after that lol. This is definitely a perfect Friday workout to end the week. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow and check my measurements to see where I am. I'm looking forward to a rest day and also my 3 day weekend off of work, woohhoooo!!

You guys are all doing so awesome! Keep up the great work and have an awesome weekend, you've all earned it!
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Friday Fight, OMG! Maxed out at 8:23. This workout was exhausting! I'm traveling this weekend so I won't be doing pulse. Looking forward to having two days off as well!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started myself on the 7th, send me some invites (or msgs) ppl I need ppl to talk to. Unfortunately I'm quite busy with work so won't have too much time to check this tread! I'm loving it so far!