Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• madiao
    madiao Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey what do you guys eat while doing these program? Generally how many calories a day do you try to stick to?
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    madiao wrote: »
    Hey what do you guys eat while doing these program? Generally how many calories a day do you try to stick to?

I eat "normal" - I try to stick to about 1300. I drink more water/tea and I bought some of protein bars...
  • rahnia
    rahnia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4. Tough to get through it today. How's everyone else going?
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution is 35 minutes. :)
  • Nitenurse84
    Nitenurse84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im doing ripped in 30 day 5 Week 1. Tough workout!!!
  • rahnia
    Options
    allieb2984 wrote: »
    Im doing ripped in 30 day 5 Week 1. Tough workout!!!

Great work! It gets a bit crazy, but it'll be worth it. :)
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Took a bit of a break this week because I had a cold. I'll probably get back to it tomorrow. Nice work guys! Jillian work out kick your butt! Talk into the chest!
  • rahnia
    Options
    Ha! Talk into the chest! Cracked me up. :D

Just did Week 3 Day 5. Getting better, noticing increased strength which is always good.

Looking forward to hearing how you all get on with it.
  • desika8787
    Options
    After a bulldog cold I'm back and started over with her 30d program - week 1 / day 1 - just finished the workout and I do feel great even it is a hard one :smiley:
  • rahnia
    Options
    desika8787 wrote: »
    After a bulldog cold I'm back and started over with her 30d program - week 1 / day 1 - just finished the workout and I do feel great even it is a hard one :smiley:

Great to hear you're motivated to get started again! Week 3 Days 6 & 7 done. One more day of this level before Week 4.

Hope everyone's feeling better after being sick/injured. :D
  • desika8787
    Options
    Rahnia, just one little question... You said you almost finished week 3... When did you change the levels? Am I supposed to change it after one week and do level 3 for 2 weeks then? Or is it better to change as soon as the current level is getting "easy"? :)
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Did week two day three on Sunday - skipped yesterday. Need to get back to it!
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't like week 3 much. Seems like it takes forever to finish. Week 2 is still my favorite!!
  • cmsincla
    Options
    Week 2 day 6!!!!
  • rahnia
    Options
    desika8787 wrote: »
    Rahnia, just one little question... You said you almost finished week 3... When did you change the levels? Am I supposed to change it after one week and do level 3 for 2 weeks then? Or is it better to change as soon as the current level is getting "easy"? :)

I've been doing each level for 8 days as it equates to 32 days all up & I started in late December, so it'll take me through to the end of January...that's all. I think generally people do 5-6 days a week & take one day off. Hope that helps. :D
    cmsincla wrote: »
    I don't like week 3 much. Seems like it takes forever to finish. Week 2 is still my favorite!!

Can't wait for Week 3 to be over...feel your pain. Completely agree about liking Week 2 more.

LeelooX2014 - You can do it!
  • cmsincla
    Options
    On a brighter note... My pants no longer fit!!!! So atleast it's working lol :Dw1uxynxolvgo.jpg
  • rahnia
    Options
    Wow! That's impressive! You must not be phoning it in! :)
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Did week 2 day 4 yesterday. I've been doing each one seven days and then moving on. They never get very easy for me, but I give my all. Going from level 3 30 day shred to week 1 of Ripped in 30 was fun though! I felt like a bad@ss! I might do 30 Day Shred again after this, but I do have Shed an Shred videos also and I haven't tried them yet.
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    cmsincla wrote: »
    On a brighter note... My pants no longer fit!!!! So atleast it's working lol :D

Very nice! I haven't had much scale action, but I can definitely see some muscles and feel the fit of some clothing changing. It's a great motivator!
  • rahnia
    Options
    Go Leeloo!! I did the 30DS as well before this & it's so true! U feel unstoppable. Week 3 done & dusted, onto Week 4 tomorrow. Bring it!