Replies

• LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!! We can do this!!!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far this week?? I am still missing starting weights from some of you... Please have them to me as soon as possible, and don't forget weigh in on Monday (or if you weigh in a different day of the week give me the most recent weight every week before a Monday... not a big deal just make it a consistent day so your weigh-ins are consistent. )
    Terri73
    Jessesgirl05
    dannibella

There are a few of you who didn't give me your goal weight for May 31st as well... if you do not give me one I will assume it is to lose 5lbs, and that is what your stats will keep track of.

How is everyone doing in the mini challenges? Are you getting in 10 pushups? whether they be wall, modified, chair, one-handed...
    How about eating your minimum of 3-5 servings of fruits and veggies... keep in mind this is the recommended min serving for adults a day... for health! Good luck everyone!!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Challenges are going well! I'm definitely making sure to get the push-ups in every day, and my fruit/veg intake is as good as ever.

Had a bit of a laugh on the darker side this morning though. My colitis is flaring up very badly, and i lost 4 pounds overnight - I'm almost done! Just kidding, haha - it'll be back, I'm sure :P

Hope everyone else is finding themselves well this week!
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: amandal15

Goal weight on May 31st: 139.2

05/01: 144.2
    05/09:
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:

Can I join? I'm a little late!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Ok, my challenge is going ok... Did not get in the push-ups in the first two days... but I am doing better. Also I have been doing 100 sit-ups and feel good.

The fruit and veggies I am doing better on... but I still can't get in 8 glasses of water... I am trying...

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week
  • tisnes
    tisnes Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to be in - can I?
    Name/ real name: victoria

Goal weight on May 31st: 56kg

05/05: 57,6
    05/09:
    05/16:
    05/23:
    05/31:

Can I join? I'm a little late!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just checking in. 1/2 pounds lost so far this month lol Anyway, I start C25K this week and I am really enjoying it so far-- keeping my fingers crossed that I will continue to like it once I have to run more than a minute straight haha. I started my own challenge for May with my MFP friends. We are doing 100 sit-ups/crunches (any variation) each day. 500 down for May. Woot!
  • Cusegirl1992
    Cusegirl1992 Posts: 124
    Options
    I have been doing really well with the fruit and veggie challenge. Having two different fruit with my yogurt in the morning and I made a 10 vegetable pasta salad (huge) and portioning for dinner. The push-ups are something completely different. I was able to get 10 in on Monday, however, the rest of the week has been a bust. Since they are not part of my routine (I just need to make them), they have been forgotten. Will try again this afternoon to get them in after weights. Looking forward to Monday's weigh-in...
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just checking in. 1/2 pounds lost so far this month lol Anyway, I start C25K this week and I am really enjoying it so far-- keeping my fingers crossed that I will continue to like it once I have to run more than a minute straight haha. I started my own challenge for May with my MFP friends. We are doing 100 sit-ups/crunches (any variation) each day. 500 down for May. Woot!

I want to start the C25K next week. I've heard the best things about it, and it will be quite a goal achieved if I can do it. I also like that it's only 3 days a week.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far this week?? I am still missing starting weights from some of you... Please have them to me as soon as possible, and don't forget weigh in on Monday (or if you weigh in a different day of the week give me the most recent weight every week before a Monday... not a big deal just make it a consistent day so your weigh-ins are consistent. )
    Terri73
    Jessesgirl05
    dannibella

There are a few of you who didn't give me your goal weight for May 31st as well... if you do not give me one I will assume it is to lose 5lbs, and that is what your stats will keep track of.

How is everyone doing in the mini challenges? Are you getting in 10 pushups? whether they be wall, modified, chair, one-handed...
    How about eating your minimum of 3-5 servings of fruits and veggies... keep in mind this is the recommended min serving for adults a day... for health! Good luck everyone!!

I am not attempting the push ups but I am getting in my 5 a day!
  • xxx29
    xxx29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just did the first pushups I've done since P.E. class a hundred years ago. See, you've already been good for me!
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    This has been a busy week for me... been running around apartment hunting and starting to pack up boxes to move by the end of the month. Between that and work, I haven't given as much time to excercise and healthy eating. I don't feel as bad about the excercise because I've been moving around a lot, but I'm concerned about the eating. I have been getting at least 3 servings of fruits or veggies a day at least, but I'm a little concerned about my weigh in on Monday!

I have done the push-ups a couple days but I should really be doing them more because WOW I am struggling with them, haha!
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on track with exercise this week. I did manage to walk the stairs at work each night I was there, but I haven't made it to the gym since Sunday. Hopefully tomorrow I will hit the gym before we leave town.

As for fruits and vegies...most days I'm getting them in, though I've missed a day or two.
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Good week so far. Sticking with the fruit and veggie challenge and pushups. Weeeeeeeee!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Been a fantastic week for me so far. Haven't done much in the way of push ups, however. My veggie intake is pretty high but no fruit. Been lowering my carb intake this week and it's working brilliantly. If all continues to go well, I'm looking to see a nearly 4lb loss by weigh-in on Sunday. Keep up the fantastic work ladies and Summer is just right around the corner. So looking forward to a relaxing 3 months off from classes coupled with some traveling.
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Options
    Sounds good to me!

Name/ real name: Abbyko / Abby

Goal weight on May 31st: 210

05/01:
    05/09:214.5
    05/16:213
    05/23:212.5
    05/31: 210
  • archers
    archers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Have been doing pretty well so far this week. EXCEPT a bad evening last night in which is ate some cheetos and couldn't stop. What's wrong with me?
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    im looking forward to mondays weigh in for a change :tongue: ive been eating better all this week, getting my water in and atleast 30 mins exercise each day. the scale has reacted in kind :happy:
  • danniibella
    danniibella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Terri73
    Jessesgirl05
    dannibella

Sorry! my start weight is 140lbs and my goal weight is 135lbs.
    I am pushing out about 7 push ups then my arms turn to jelly...will keep going im determined to hit 10 :)
    I will be on time next week:smile:
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ok. My weigh-in day is actually a Saturday, so I weighed today, but will wait until Monday to update. I may change my goal weight too actually as I am doing ok & would like to do better! I am doing well with veggies but not even attempting push-ups, my body's way too weak & in too much pain at the mo.