Options

Replies

• froma1
    froma1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • peachmageach
    Options
    Trying to loose weight- logging everyday! Add me!!
  • mdhealy
    mdhealy Posts: 15
    Options
    My name is Ma D. Healy and I'm a little bit shy. I'm looking for new fun, hilarious, active, and motivational friends. I hope I can find any. I don't have lots of friends with the same interest of loosing weight, having fun, and staying healthy.
    I'm a mother, a friend, a wife, a college student, and a human being.
    This past semester I just got my AA. Now I'm working towards my associates degree in science: human services program counseling in addictions. I still have a long way to go, but I refuse to give up, even though English is not my first language and I'm from a different country with a different story, culture, background, and beliefs.
    I love to have friends with different culture, different views towards anything, different religions because it helps my belief that the only race on earth is humanity.
    At this point in my life one of my biggest concerns is my weight: I have 162 pounds on my body, I'm 5.2, I don't do much exercise. I recently quit karate classes, Tai Chi, and fight club fitness classes because the amount of time for my college classes leave exhausted and I don't have time either. If you think we can become friends, please send me a request, if we don't like each other, we can unfriend ourselves we won't lose anything by trying!
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Everybody like new friends! Add me!
  • Healthy_mum_to_4
    Options
    Me :)

Mum to Four!
    Highest weight 91.1kgs
    Down to 76.7kgs
    Dedicated to lose the excess and get down to 70kgs
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me, gonna be here for a long time 112 pounds to lose
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    * bumping again *
  • 210TxMade
    210TxMade Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Can't seem to add myself from iphone
  • CBak3r12
    CBak3r12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • megannyim500
    Options
    Hey there. I'm Megann. I'm new and looking for new friends to share goals and motivation with! :)
  • Gounna68
    Gounna68 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "Bump"
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hi any peeps in the Dallas Area? I welcome active users, seeing peoples workout sna succes stories definitely helps!
  • bkidd97
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys! :)
  • MegxFord
    MegxFord Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends on MFP!!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Yes. Especially looking for people in the Arizona area but anywhere is fine too!
  • irishprincess007
    irishprincess007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • American_Beauty
    American_Beauty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 73, always room for new friends, open diary and I log and give support daily; here for a lifestyle change, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Qbomb
    Qbomb Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey all. Im in South Africa.

• Feel free to add me! Just started my journey!