SassaRosey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    20 almonds and 2 sticks of celery
    1 apple sliced with 2 tbsp of fresh ground peanut butter
    1 stick of celery and string cheese
    2 sticks of celery and hummus
  • mmmprincessmmm
    Options
    Do u guys know any tasty vegetable juice recipe ?
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Walmart has a package of 12 four ounce cups of sugar free jello, great snack
  • mmmprincessmmm
    Options
    loujen1 wrote: »

I wish we had Walmart in uk

• xblackstars
    Options
    If you're thinking of cheaper way for yogurt, I'd recommend easyio or something equivelant. You buy the powder, mix it with water and leave overnight and the next morning its done; there's greek yogurt ones and they're great with cereal etc
  • mmmprincessmmm
    Options
    Sainsburys does this ice lollies tha
    T are big tasty and only 50kcal
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

Isn't Asda owned by Walmart?
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow, lots of good suggestions :)
  • mmmprincessmmm
    Options

Isn't Asda owned by Walmart?
    Not sure?

• mmmprincessmmm
    Options
    Hi everyone. Anyone fun of soya milk?24kcal per 100 Mls of almond one x
  • mmmprincessmmm
    Options
    If looking for lower option alcoholic drink I have vodka slim line tonic
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Not sure about anybody else, but popcorn is certainly bad for me. In an erm, instestinal sense. It's enough to make me curse on my way to the loo every time I am tempted by salt and pepper poprcorn, but not enough to make me ragequit...

My snacks are mostly covered above, but I also eat a lot of dried figs (quite high in sugar and as a result you only get a couple in the recommended portion size) and small cartons of chocolate milk, usually soy. I eat soy chocolate desserts too, they keep for ages without being refrigerated in my desk drawer at work. Not sure if you can get them where you are, but I like those nakd bars, which are pressed fuit and nuts with nothing else in them. They cost an arm and a leg though.
  • TryingToBeABetterMe
    Options
    Any fiber one product they taste great without feeling guilty for having a snack. Activia yogurt light, only 60 calories which I add some granola to for more protein. special k has a low fat granola that's very good. Any special k bar. Carnation instant breakfast mixed in my coffee for flavor and lower calories than having with milk. I have also switched to silk almond unsweetened vanilla 30 calories after about a week you get used to the taste.