*closed group* Flab to Fab 3, Part 2!

Options

Replies

• mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Awesome Ladies!! Happy to report a very small loss of 0.3lbs this week. I'm pleased with that considering I gained even more after last weeks weigh in with that 2nd TOM. It was terrible. Feeling better now and time to get in the groove again.:happy:

4/1 137.72 lbs
    4/8 141.46 lbs
    4/15 141.46 lbs
    4/21 139.7 lbs
    4/29 141.9 lbs
    5/6 141.6 lbs
    Goal weight for the challenge 130 lbs
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Just posting my stats for easy reading:

F2F Goal: 140lbs

Week 0: 156lbs
    Week 1: 155.8lbs
    Week 2: 157.4lbs (TOM)
    Week 3: 151lbs
    Week 4: 150lbs
    Week 5: 150lbs

friday-olives619.gif
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in:

Down 2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY lost in this challenge! Of course I do have 2 pounds to go before I'm back to my first weeks starting weight!

Current weight is 127.8

And to be honest I think my biggest problem was not only not eating enough but also that I wasn't "regular" for a while. Now that my system is back on track and I'm managing to eat enough calories...I think I can keep right on going!!!

Happy Friday everybody! I have a ton of work to do today so I'll catch up with everybody tomorrow!
  • jjeckels
    jjeckels Posts: 57
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone...!

Unfortunately I'm up 2 lbs this week (145)...boo!

I started P90X and I think my body is a bit confused right now, which will turn out to be a good thing. I expect good numbers for next week!

Congratulations for everyone's losses, keep working hard, it's all worth it!

cheers ~ Jackie
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    good job so far everyone.

Kerri, just keep me at a maintain for now...I didn't want to attempt to hop on there today to see at least a couple pound gain from my splint cast.

I got an appointment with the orthopedist first thing Tuesday morning, so hopefully I'll know more then.
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I love that list of what you've lost. I'm somehwere between a human head and chemical additives an American consumes each year. YIKES.

Lori - I feel so bad you broke your ankle. :( I hope you get good news from the ortho. Thank goodness it's your fibula though...it's so small that it will heal faster! I'm here if you need anything! Love you! xoxo

Kerri - here be my weight. LOL

4/1 135.5
    4/8 128
    4/15 132.6
    4/22 132.6
    4/29 131
    5/6 131.4 (God love TOM!! Jerk.)
  • janana81
    Options
    PS Lori - imagine the guns you're going to have now! :)
  • sabell82
    sabell82 Posts: 43
    Options

Kinda bummed that my biggest loss was around my boobs haha :laugh: But I imagine that is partly because my milk is still leaving since I couldn't breastfeed Lukas. Glad there was losses most places! The gain in my thighs has got to be muscle :bigsmile:

I had the same issue... I went from a 38D when I was breatfeeding (well pumping) to now a 34C or sometimes B......so sad. The girls will never look the same....maybe I need to do more pushups!
  • sabell82
    Options
    Readjusting my goals since my scale was off a few weeks ago.

Starting Weight (Pre-pregnancy 11/2009) - 166 lbs
    Goal May 1, 2011 (140 lbs)
    Goal June 1, 2011 (135 lbs.)
    Goal July 1, 2011 (130 lbs.)
    Goal August 1, 2011 (125 lbs.)
    Goal September 1, 2011 (MAINTAIN!!)

Current Weight 138.8! I can do this. I keep trying on my dream swimsuit and my love handles are ruining it for me :( I wish knew how to get rid of those faster!

Is anyone else having the problem of seeing what is really in the mirror? I know I lost weight and I feel it but sometimes when I look in the mirror...I can't see it. I think I need to take a picture because that might help but I wish I could see what everyone else sees. I wonder how long that "matching" in my mind is going to take. I talked to my good friend who lost 40 pounds years ago and she said she still sees herself as the heavy girl....she's a size 0 right now! Crazy how powerful the mind is.
  • daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm up too :( 287.4 Must stop slacking! My nutritionist suggested I wear a pedometer to see how many steps I take daily, setting a goal to get to 10000! I think I'm at 800 per day. Hopefully it'll be a nice night for a walk!

Have a great weekend ladies!
  • janana81
    Options

Is anyone else having the problem of seeing what is really in the mirror? I know I lost weight and I feel it but sometimes when I look in the mirror...I can't see it. I think I need to take a picture because that might help but I wish I could see what everyone else sees. I wonder how long that "matching" in my mind is going to take. I talked to my good friend who lost 40 pounds years ago and she said she still sees herself as the heavy girl....she's a size 0 right now! Crazy how powerful the mind is.

I am there with you! Even after taking pictures so I can compare...I am STILL having a hard time seeing it. I know based on the #s of the scale and the tape measure that I have lost...and my loose pants...but you're so right. The mind is SO powerful!

It's a good thing we have this awesome group to cheer us on and motivate us! And to pick us up when we're down!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    I'm up too :( 287.4 Must stop slacking! My nutritionist suggested I wear a pedometer to see how many steps I take daily, setting a goal to get to 10000! I think I'm at 800 per day. Hopefully it'll be a nice night for a walk!

Have a great weekend ladies!

You will probably be surprised by how many steps you actually do take! :smile: It is a great idea to have a pedometer and a goal, I loved when I wore one! Good luck
  • Becky011
    Options

I am there with you! Even after taking pictures so I can compare...I am STILL having a hard time seeing it. I know based on the #s of the scale and the tape measure that I have lost...and my loose pants...but you're so right. The mind is SO powerful!

It's a good thing we have this awesome group to cheer us on and motivate us! And to pick us up when we're down!

the pictures trully help!! I took pictures in Jan when I had a really "fat" day and knew I had to get more serious about this. Then the other day I thought i should take some follow ups, even though Ive only lost 10lbs, I FEEL better and my clothes fit better. So i took follow ups, same clothes, same shots. And ya' know what? I saw a difference :happy: It wasn't a huge difference but it was interesting how the general tone of my body had changed, AND i went in a belt loop.

Stay motivated chica! A trainer at the gym (hot guy trainer i should mention lol) told me that I'm fat "in there" and pointed to my head, he said that I look better than I realize. I think we all are so much harder on ourselves than anyone else is, AND i really believe that when we are confident we carry ourselves (and our weight) better.

Good luck!! xoxo
  • sabell82
    Options

i really believe that when we are confident we carry ourselves (and our weight) better.

I agree with this completely! That works with height too. When people carry themselves tall, they look tall even though they could be 5'2. My dad told me once I walk short and that's why I look shorter than I am. I should work on that.
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd share a yummy recipe for when you're craving ice cream. You know those red tape almost too brown bananas that are perfect for banana bread? Next time buy some and try this:

- Peel and cut up the banana's into small chunks. Then freeze.
    - Once frozen and you are having a craving for ice cream, get out a handful of the frozen banana chunks and blend until smooth. Presto!! Healthy frozen ice cream!!

* I heat up peanut butter or dark chocolate and drizzle on top. But you can also blend in whatever you like, like pb chips or dark chocolate chips :) MMmmm so good! And healthier than ice cream too!

In weight loss news, I gained .6lbs. I think I'm doing too much strength training and not enough cardio. I'm going to cut back on Insanity, do that 2-3 times a week and walk/jog for a half hour 6 days a week and see how that works. I can feel myself getting stronger so I'm sure I'm gaining muscle but right now I would prefer to LOSE FAT! hah.

Congrats to everyone who lost weight :)
  • janana81
    Options
    OMG LINDZ! That banana ice cream sounds AWESOME!!!! LOL. I am so going to do that!
  • Becky011
    Options
    Thought I'd share a yummy recipe for when you're craving ice cream. You know those red tape almost too brown bananas that are perfect for banana bread? Next time buy some and try this:

- Peel and cut up the banana's into small chunks. Then freeze.
    - Once frozen and you are having a craving for ice cream, get out a handful of the frozen banana chunks and blend until smooth. Presto!! Healthy frozen ice cream!!

* I heat up peanut butter or dark chocolate and drizzle on top. But you can also blend in whatever you like, like pb chips or dark chocolate chips :) MMmmm so good! And healthier than ice cream too!

In weight loss news, I gained .6lbs. I think I'm doing too much strength training and not enough cardio. I'm going to cut back on Insanity, do that 2-3 times a week and walk/jog for a half hour 6 days a week and see how that works. I can feel myself getting stronger so I'm sure I'm gaining muscle but right now I would prefer to LOSE FAT! hah.

Congrats to everyone who lost weight :)

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm Totally going to do this :) Because as the weather gets warmer I CRAVE ice cream like nothing else lol :laugh:
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    @cupcakelover and @loria, So sad you're sick and are on crutches...take care of yourself and get well soon...!!

Awesome job on losses this week ladies!!

and Lindz, that ice cream sounds amazing....!!!!

LW: 167.8
    CW: 167.6

slow and steady!! But SOOOOOO proud of myself because I was in NYC this week for three days, and managed to lose! I also bought a fabulous pair of pants in a size 8 on Fifth Avenue....that felt AMAZING!!!! ; )

Feeling good....

Weekend Pact:
    I am working nights tonight (Fri) and tomorrow night (Sun)...
    Goals: 96 oz. of water daily
    Be under calories every day
    Avoid the 4 a.m. "eat any junk in sight because I am so exhausted and have no will power" thing...
    Workout for at least 30 mins each day, because I'll be sleeping most of the other time...!!

Have an amazing week my friends! ; )
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I received MOST of the weights and it's only 2pm (my time!) Thanks guys! I think that I will email out the spreadsheet and challenge shortly and then head out to enjoy my weekend! I REALLY don't want to take my work laptop home! =) Forgive me ladies! If I haven't recorded your weight this week, please send it to me and I will update the spreadsheet with them as I receive them! THANKS DOLLS
  • janana81
    Options
    Thank you as always for your work on this spreadsheet Kerri!!! :) You are awesome. Enjoy your early birthday celebration!! :)