First day for me

Options
So far I love this app. It means a new beginning for me.

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    It's a great tool.
  • AlexJKaufman
    Options
    One of the best things about this site is the welcoming community. If you ever feel like what you are going through is too tough, you can always count on everyone's warm and encouraging support!
  • patmoomur
    patmoomur Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've looked at a couple of other sites but this one get all the information so well, I stick with it. Good luck Janmgregory!
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Enjoy! It is a great tool. I find the people on MFP very motivating.
  • KathieLV
    KathieLV Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So far I love this app. It means a new beginning for me.
    Good Luck! Congrats on making your 1st step!
  • Artladyla
    Artladyla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We believe in you!
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    It is a great tool. Just FYI, this forum is called "Goal: Maintaining Weight" because it is aimed at people who have already lost the weight they wanted to lose (or, for a few, gained the weight they wanted to gain) and are now focused on remaining at that weight.

If your goal is to lose weight, you might want to wander over to the Introductions and Getting Started forums and say hi there too.

Welcome, and good luck!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    bwogilvie wrote: »
    It is a great tool. Just FYI, this forum is called "Goal: Maintaining Weight" because it is aimed at people who have already lost the weight they wanted to lose (or, for a few, gained the weight they wanted to gain) and are now focused on remaining at that weight.

If your goal is to lose weight, you might want to wander over to the Introductions and Getting Started forums and say hi there too.

Welcome, and good luck!

^^ +1
  • samjon2
    samjon2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I Eat all my calories by noon :#