Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• suzidoo60
    Options
    Friends welcome from anywhere but the closer the better ...I'm in Essex UK. ..Sue x
  • missoularocks2015
    missoularocks2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love some new pals, especially if you have an open food diary!
  • leeweighfitness
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Great to all have the same support.
    Many thanks
    Lee
  • nebulah_exe
    nebulah_exe Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm new here and look in for some pals to connect with and get motivated. Feel free to add me :)
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nahbc0cLvA1ta8uypo1_500.jpg
  • tiffanasaurous
    tiffanasaurous Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Looking for someone to keep me accountable, and someone I can help, too! No kids, full time work, full time school, Southern California, and much more!
    I've done MFP before, and didn't have friends on the journey with me, so I'm definitely looking to try this again and find people to take this on with.
    >50 lbs to lose
  • hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • 2015marsha
    Options
    I am just starting my journey and would love new friends. Send me a request and we can support each other along the way.
  • Awalker2014
    Options
    I would love for people to keep me on track to lose weight and I will do the same! Here's to losing weight and living a healthier life.
  • hantstc
    hantstc Posts: 65
    Options
    feel free to add, would be great to share motivation, have a laugh help each other succeed
  • evettejo
    evettejo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for some people to keep motivated with! :blush:
  • Jenibyrne7
    Options
    Add me !! I'm new to this and I've got a long way to go
  • meaganlavertue
    meaganlavertue Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Honestly I would love some new friends, I need motivation and with people who strive for that healthy weight loss, help :(
  • meaganlavertue
    Options
    Honestly I would love some new friends, I need motivation and with people who strive for that healthy weight loss, help :(
  • meaganlavertue
    Options
  • meaganlavertue
    Options
  • wannabefitformy30
    Options
    More friends always welcome :-) have lost about 40lbs prior to joining MFP, with about 100 more to go!!!!
  • kellyposada
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends and support! I'm new to MFP and would love to talk to you guys!
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 163 of my streak - and I'm in it for the long haul. I'm focused and working towards my goals, and it's empowering to see other people doing the same!

Always welcome like minded people to my friends list - shoot me a message :)
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Jenngles wrote: »
    Frriiieeennddss!!!!!!!!! In all honesty, I want friends that I can be honest with. I have a really good group of people that support me moderately (some support a lot better than others).. I can't express myself very openly because I feel like most of the friends don't approve of having struggles or not doing hardcore exercises 5-7 days a week. I am tired of having no comments on my posts, and only a few likes, when i support consistently! I know there are more people out there that I can be honest with!! I have a 120 day streak and Im very active. 5"7, 180.6 pounds currently, GW is 150. Thanks :smiley:

Fr sent