I walk out of the gym satisfied if I have __________

Options

Replies

• bingfit221
    bingfit221 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    if I hit a faster mph that my current max on the treadmill for one minute hah.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hit my programmed reps and sets at planned weights. Which is almost every day.

Satisfied? That ^^

Happy? If my weight and/or reps are up from previous session(s).
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

Ditto.

Which is why I'll be just as happy today after lifting a fraction of my working weight as I will be when I'm back up to 100% next week (I think).

It's my first day back after a flu relapse - said relapse triggered by jumping back into lifting and running too hard. Oops.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Hit or upped the weights and counts on my planned session.

Much easier to do now that I keep a journal.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Do the workout that's written in my book.
  • Davies_EL
    Davies_EL Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Finish my work out and have burned at least 600 calories.

How do you calculate this? I'm just wondering as I don't spend a great deal of time on one machine but move around a lot, or do you have a fitbit like device that does that for you?
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sweat running down my shins so my socks are wet - then I've REALLY worked hard :-)
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    When I'm drenched with sweat and my muscles are shaking! When I feel drained and energized at the same time.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Sweat like a mofo.
  • NHUK
    NHUK Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "...not been asked to leave quietly, without making a scene"
  • Sercee
    Sercee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm satisfied and happy if I've done my full intended workout. If I missed it but I progressed or improved from last time I'm okay with it. If I found that extra energy to push further than I planned then I'm beaming.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Do more than I planned... which at this stage is simply adding 3 sets to my 1/2 hour of cardio..oh.. and if I manage to add an interval or two to my cardio...
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    walked out with my legs feeling like jelly
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

tumblr_lm74ypXC1D1qii6tmo1_400.gif
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Sweat like a mofo.

So true story, was at Nordstrom last night, sweating like a gigolo in church. 75F is just not kosher.
  • boredfatman
    boredfatman Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When I persevere and complete my program after an early shift despite my brain screaming NOOOOOOOO
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing C25K, so it's whenever I've heard the "your workout is complete!" from the nice woman on the app.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Just doing any workout leaves me satisfied. If I can make it through my planned workout without any half-assing I'm pretty happy. If I can do the more difficult modifications I'm proud.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    achieved something new
  • christylynn622
    christylynn622 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    when the guys at the gym have to ask if I'm done with a certain weight/machine/cables. Yeah, I belong in that area just as much as you. Watch me improve week by week!