stay at home mom homeschooling kids

2»

Replies

• elaiesay2
    elaiesay2 Posts: 27 Member
    You can add me! I homeschool a first grader and will add my daughter to the mix this fall. And we want a farm too! Saving money right now and looking for the right place. Good luck with the whole shebang!
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    I'm a mom of seven kids. I have a sophomore, a freshman, a seventh grader -- all in away school (homeschooled K-6). I am still homeschooling my 4th and 2nd graders. And finally I have two preschoolers!

I've lost 40 lbs in 2014, down from 260 to 220. I hit a plateau in October, but haven't had any holiday weight gain. So ready to start again for 2015!

Kelly
  • Let's do this together
  • elaiesay2 wrote: »
    You can add me! I homeschool a first grader and will add my daughter to the mix this fall. And we want a farm too! Saving money right now and looking for the right place. Good luck with the whole shebang!

Yaaay hope it works out for both of us!!! A farm should help us eat healthy abd keep us busy enough to lose weight!!! Lol
  • mnewell0293
    mnewell0293 Posts: 34 Member
    Home educating mom from southern NY here..new to MFP and would like to connect and have friends for support...I have about 40 lbs to lose...lost 13 already since Jan. 2nd...

I have four children ages 5 - 27...I home educated the 5, 7 and 11 year old...oldest is now married.