started t25

Options
i started t25 yesterday and wow i am struggling already. i am going to keep going because i want results and my weight loss is stalling but sean T is a tough cookie! i currently weigh 155lbs and i am only 5ft1 so some of the moves are a little hard. i guess the more weight i lose it will become easier? has anyone just started this?

Replies

• hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    If it was easy, you'd already be in too good of shape for it to do any good :-D Don't worry, it gets easier with practice...
  • thankful85
    thankful85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im going to start it Monday - it is tough but it does get easier as you repeat the workouts!
  • jamiesamarin
    Options
    I am starting it on Monday !!!! It is very challenging but I want to be fit and strong. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other going. Good luck
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 5. I does get easier but they start switching the workouts so you don't get burned out. It is tough but it feels so good to finish the workouts.
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I started the day before you. Am finding it tough too (and I'm mostly doing the modified versions) - but I like that it's hard - I plan on doing it twice through - the first run through getting myself fit enough to do the full out workouts on the second go through!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about ordering it. Did you all order the set on the beach body website? How long did it take for you to receive it?
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Is that part of hip-hop abs?
  • Cc215
    Options
    tjames30 wrote: »
    I am thinking about ordering it. Did you all order the set on the beach body website? How long did it take for you to receive it?

I got mine from someone who was reselling a copy they had bought and never used. So I got a bargain. But now I know how good the workouts are - I'd say it's worth it at full price.
  • Cc215
    Options
    Is that part of hip-hop abs?

No - they are different programmes.
  • Muppyooh
    Options
    Thanks @Cc215‌
    I just ordered T 25. I have hip-hop abs but haven't really used it yet
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i ordered mine from shopping channel in the uk. i have hip hop abs but its too mild. t25 is a challenge i am doing mostly modified exercises ... im on day 4 today
  • Muppyooh
    Options
    @rachylouise87‌ how's it going so far? My fear is that I will not be able to get through the whole workout. I'm really out of shape.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am really out of shape and overweight, but I've got to start somewhere! I'm just going to do the best that I can and then do the program again until I get better and smaller!
  • Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I Started T25 today as well. It was pretty tough but I can tell it was a great workout. Anyone feel free to add me if you want to help encourage each other!
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @rachylouise87‌ how's it going so far? My fear is that I will not be able to get through the whole workout. I'm really out of shape.

all you do is the best you can do and you will get results and improve. take as many short little breaks as you need to throughout the workout. just do your best. I did the whole program and took lots of little breaks during the workout and I saw amazing results. Just look at my pictures on here and you will see the results I got. Eating healthy is a major deal too! almost more important. I wasnt completely healthy but my food intake was probably 80% healthy 20% less healthy
  • Cc215
    Options
    tjames30 wrote: »
    I am really out of shape and overweight, but I've got to start somewhere! I'm just going to do the best that I can and then do the program again until I get better and smaller!

I'm definitely in this boat. I have at least two and a half stone to lose (more really - that's the bare minimum).

I've managed to get through most of the workouts so far following the modified moves - you still get a great workout - next week I'm going to try doing some more of the full moves and try to build up the time spent doing these each time.

It's a tough programme - but I reckon if you stick with it though and do the best you can it'll improve your (and mine) fitness levels dramatically. We're all starting somewhere!

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I still found T25 to be a tough workout even though I've completed Insanity! Shaun T will always get you sweating haha. What others are saying is true -- if it was easy, then you're doing it wrong! Just take it at your own pace, stick with it, and you will improve! Good luck :)
  • classy_couture
    classy_couture Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and just about to do my workout for today! I'm definitely already sore from yesterday, but excited to push through it. I've done Insanity before, but didn't make it through the second month. I'm hoping I'll be much more successful with this program.
  • meghannhackney
    meghannhackney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i just started today! i did it for a few weeks before though and it gets easier over time once you get used to it
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i just started today! i did it for a few weeks before though and it gets easier over time once you get used to it

this^ after the first time doing each workout the next day soreness is legit! but after that its not bad.