Friday Mini Challenge

Options

Replies

• dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    count me in although I will be doing these at home this evening as I don't think I can sneak a few in during working hours :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I for one HATE push-ups, that's what makes it a challenge! My wrists hurt terrible when I attempt reg. and knees are out (bad knee had surgeries) so I do counter or window sill. Works the same muscles with less pressure on wrists and the further away you plant your feet, the more difficult.

If you absolutely can't do the challenge then if you have weights or anything heavy, do a press from a laying down position?
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm in---will post once complete!
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm down for level 2!!! My arms and chest are going to hate me tomorrow though lol
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I can't do regular push-ups due to a cyst in my left wrist (it can't support my weight), so I just tried the level 1 and I just completed 20 of them. Thanks for posting this, I only have 80 more to go :)
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will report back later!
  • wayfaringarchivist
    Options
    Okay, I'll try! But that means I'm going to have to lay paper towels under my hands in my office's bathroom as there's no where else to do them. Is that too gross for words? I don't care, it's a really clean bathroom anyway.
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @way. LOL! Maybe you can do the wall pushups in the bathroom. That's what I'm going to do. Because there is no way I could do them all this evening at home.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i'm in this will help my bat wings, LOL:ohwell:
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    i'm in this will help my bat wings, LOL:ohwell:

LOL... oh yeah, just LOVE my batwings... too bad they don't help me fly!
  • suomynona62
    suomynona62 Posts: 18
    Options
    30 down... working on sets of 15, 5 @ level 3 and 10 @ level 2. Definitely a challenge.
  • tgburkert
    tgburkert Posts: 47
    Options
    On it all day long... May not be able to lift my arms tomorrow, but I'm gonna make it happen today.
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I will be doing 100 between level 2 and 3 throughout the day:)
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This should be interesting:ohwell:
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    50 down...50 to go
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did my 100 at Level 1. I'm at work and will not get on the ground. I did them in big stall in the bathroom. :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I just got done completing my first 50. I'm doing them against one of the walls in my kitchen.

And I love the comment about bat wings....yeah, here's hoping it helps mine too!
  • Nelly711
    Nelly711 Posts: 52
    Options
    100 Completed.

Thanks for all the mini challenges, this was my first week...I can't wait for this weekend and to start again next week!!!

It's the little things that we can do to improve our overall health and fitness that doesn't make it seem so hard!!!

:laugh: