Smoking: Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    fara180 wrote: »
    This includes cigarettes, cigars, 420 and hookah! So what do YOU think?

Smoking is a bloody disgusting habit. but hey your out of this world beautiful
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I get the appeal behind watching a fella smoke. The whole bad boy vibe that goes with it. But seeing as how I am allergic to cigarette smoke I say not. Plus cancer is not fun.
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    oh nope not for me
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    no
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    deal breaker for me
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    *lights up*
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I gonna stay it like if a girl is smoking whatever do I find it a good thing. Hookah and Mary I have no problem with. The other two just smell so bad so no.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Definitely not hot.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Not... I like to have a good cigar once in a while when I'm hanging out with friends or at a bonfire. But other than that, no to all four.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    NOT!!! Watching my dad lose his tongue and his ability to eat and speak due to cigarette induced cancer was not hot. Watching him die was even less hot.
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Not!! Both my parents smoked and I was always sick as a kid. When I married and moved out at 18, all my "allergies" disappeared. Now I can't even be around someone smoking. Especially when I used to shop at WalMart, the employees would stand near the entrance and you couldn't help but walk through it. Sent me into horrible coughing fits. Now I shop at another store and it's perfect!! So I would say NOT!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Never smoked cigarettes, but I enjoy a cigar now and again. Smoking doesn't make me sexy. I'm just sexy by nature.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    NOT. I was a smoker for 8 years. I don't miss it. It was never hot or cool, it's just a waste of money/time/health/life.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Back in the 40's and 50's it was sexy in movies. Everyone considered smoking glamorous back then.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    The only smoking that is hot is pole smoking.

lmfao! This ^
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not hot.
  • emuravyeva
    emuravyeva Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nope. A guy can be a hot 10 and go to 1 in the 5 seconds it takes to light up.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    emuravyeva wrote: »
    Nope. A guy can be a hot 10 and go to 1 in the 5 seconds it takes to light up.

That guy should use a Zippo. Much faster than five seconds.
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Does vaping count? I did it to kick the habbit and now I just enjoy it for the flavor. Jury is still out on the health effects though. I enjoy Hookah on occasion too. But to answer the question I'd have to say not.
  • Ksnider414
    Ksnider414 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Beyond disgusting.