Jillian Michaels BODY REVOLUTION! Jan 1st 2015

Options
13»

Replies

• cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Started Friday, blew it off on the weekend and started again yesterday. Will continue every day this week tho. Why are weekends so hard.....
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    slehmann49 wrote: »
    I started on the 4th. Would love to join the group. I did the program a couple of years ago, but it is time to come back to it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101056-jillian-michaels-body-revolution-2015
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    cbraun133 wrote: »
    Started Friday, blew it off on the weekend and started again yesterday. Will continue every day this week tho. Why are weekends so hard.....

weekends are hard!!! no one wants to do anything on the weekends... but really if you think about it, its the best time TO get a work out in! Why? because you dont have to wake up super early before work to get it done, AND there is no rushing!
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Just posting here to bump thread and keep accountable with the photos. No big weight changes in
    the past two weeks after dropping 3lbs the first week but my measurements are decreasing and bodyfat % is down 2%. I think I will change her meal plan around a bit so that I have the two larger meals for breakfast and lunch instead of lunch/dinner and have the lighter meal at night.

Results Week 3

SW: 136lbs
    last week's weight: 133lbs
    CW: 132.4 lbs
    Change this week : -0.6lbs
    change overall : -3.6lbs

215i333zlphi.jpg
    1a7tuw1en3lb.jpg
    1iwe3pbbibjp.jpg
    0c73vxmtv9l7.jpg
    ftjr5g8lvzok.jpg

• srenabp
    srenabp Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi! I'm in week 9 of the program, just did workout 10 for the first time today. I think it's one of my favorites so far! I love it that the workouts are challenging but manageable, and that they do get harder. What would have seemed impossible when I started has become something I can actually do, which makes me feel very proud of myself! I'm 5'15", my SW was 142 lb (GW 123), I was 135.5 when I started the program and I'm 132 now. I do not follow a diet plan but use MFP to track what I eat. My goal is a net 1200 cal daily (total around 1500 cal). It's a slow progress, but I prefer keeping it manageable and sustainable in the long run.

Some advice for those just starting the program:
    - Watch the videos in advance before you do them. You will not have time to learn the moves, you'll have to do them right away. I do this with each new workout.
    - However, only watch the next one, don't you dare to watch one that's coming in a month only. Bad idea, believe me. The more advanced workouts could be very intimidating, but as you progress you WILL be able to do them. I promise.
    - When Jillian tells you to use lights weights, don't even think about heavier ones (especially when you do the workout for the first time).
    - The cool downs seem pretty short, but they are usually enough for me, I do not feel sore. But if you feel like it's been an intense workout, do add some stretching. I just did it after workout 10.
    - Some people might not like Jillian, well I do! She IS tough, but not intimidating. The way she talks to you and the things she say do work for me. I adored her when she said something like: "Many people say, Jillian, you've changed my life. No. It's YOU who has changed your life!" Made me feel SO PROUD!
    - Some days you'll find it difficult to start your workout. But once you did, you will feel so good! It's worth it. And, as Jillian says, you're worth it.
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Results Week 4

LWW:132.4
    CW: 131.5 (-0.9 lbs)
    Bodyfat: -1%

Phase 1 Results (Weeks 1 to 4)

Weight: -4.5lbs
    Waist : -1 inch
    Upper Hip (belly button level): -4.5 inches
    Bodyfat : -3%