Fitbit Charge

Hi everyone,

I am interested in the fitbit charge, but does anyone know if the time is constantly on? Or do you have to press a button to see the time?

I've tried to find some answers but theres nothing online..

Thanks!

Replies

• DanieRCC
    DanieRCC Posts: 332 Member
    You have to press the button on the side to see the time, it is not constant.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    No. You either hit the button or tap it to see the time.
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Hi! You have to press a button (the only button) to see the time. Press it again to see steps, again to see calories...etc. It's a good tool. I sync it with my phone and it give me an "atta-girl" when I reach my daily goal. :wink:
  • tooheyz
    tooheyz Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks for the replies everyone. That's definitely a deal breaker for me - needing two hands to see the time would annoy me!
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Try Vivofit.
  • mfpneuro
    mfpneuro Posts: 13 Member
    I just got my Fitbit ChargeHR and love it! The time press attribute is fine for me: Saves precious battery "charge" (good for 4-5 days). I'm gonna like that hiking 220 miles this summer on the Appalachian Trail. :smile:
  • lauriegm84
    lauriegm84 Posts: 20 Member
    tooheyz wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I am interested in the fitbit charge, but does anyone know if the time is constantly on? Or do you have to press a button to see the time?

I've tried to find some answers but theres nothing online..

Thanks!

• lauriegm84
    lauriegm84 Posts: 20 Member
    I have had the fitbit charge, for ocer 2 weeks now. I love it. You have to tap on it, or press the little lever on the side... Mine seems to be accurate. I love the automatice sleep dectection...