Confess...

Options

Replies

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    IMCT This is a new profile. I had someone who thought we were in a relationship,which I made it very clear we were not,started making fake profiles to spy on me so I created a new one. I've been very cautious of who I add on here as a friend and I've been putting my B**** guard up to keep the pervs at bay,but I'm really a genuine,sweet person,and I hate being rude. So I'm done being someone I'm not and back to being my bubbly annoying self and my apologies if I've offended anyone :o

*thumbs up*
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I dip everything in ranch lol... Not so much anymore because ya know, calories... but I still like it.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    ... I want a pizza right now and it's only 9am.

i confess this sounds good!!
  • lisalips30
    Options
    I dont like using a dishwasher, i like doing every dish by hand, including pots and pans
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    @lisalips30‌ is the PERFECT woman.
  • HOTASH5102
    Options
    I LOVE PEPSI!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I barely fit in my only 2 pair of work pants and I am too scared to admit that I have grown a pant size and need to buy new pants
  • lisalips30
    Options
    i must confess, i love acoustic night at the local java house and i go by myself
  • lisalips30
    Options
    i love candles to be lit in my home and lights down low, all the time
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    I confess I'm over the breakfast smoothies. I wanted bacon and eggs and pancakes today
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be home soaking in the hot tub.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    ^^^ YES!
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    After I eat a chocolate bar at work, I throw the wrapper into the garbage-can in my coworkers cubicle.
    Then I silently giggle to myself when she exclaims "THAT IS NOT MINE" when someone notices and points out the wrapper in her garbage.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I should be doing laundry, but instead I'm catching up on some of my favorite TV shows.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I. Want. To. Sleep.
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting the urge to spend a ton of money shopping online :neutral_face:
  • wellz6
    wellz6 Posts: 81
    Options

Don't resist, do it...shop away. You won't regret it!! haha
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    wellz6 wrote: »

Don't resist, do it...shop away. You won't regret it!! haha

hahaha!! thanks so much for the support!! ;):#
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options

My favorite pastime......... :D
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    about 50 times today, I was about to reply to a post and @Jenmar17 put something up. She probably already thinks I am stalking her, but if I actually posted every time I was going to, the cops would be here with a restraining order (if they aren't on their way already)