61.5 lbs lost in 12 weeks

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    WOW! Huge difference. Congrats to you!!! :happy:
  • agent300
    agent300 Posts: 73
    Yayyyy...thanks for turning tiff and I onto this site..I hit a plateau, but this is really helping..we are going to look amazing for the wedding

i know, im excited we still have like 30something weeks to work on this before the big day
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Super job there!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Great Job!!
  • agent300
    thanks for the kind words everyone
  • This is really awesome - I am jealous that guys lose weight so much faster than women - but the inspiration is most AWESOME !!

QFMFT!!
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    You look so great! Truly inspirational! :)
    I am a runner also, just broke two of my toes unfortunately so I have to put off my first 5k until June.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Amazing!!! You should feel so prod of your accomplishment!! Keep it up!!:smile:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    You realize that is over 215,000 calories burned in weight loss alone???!!!!! Way to go.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Awesome job - just awesome.
    So you've explained your exercise.
    Care to share about your nutrition?
    Calories eaten per day?
    carb/protein/fat ratio?
  • agent300
    Awesome job - just awesome.
    So you've explained your exercise.
    Care to share about your nutrition?
    Calories eaten per day?
    carb/protein/fat ratio?

i honestly didnt focus on the carb/protein/fat ratio at all. i started out wanting to lose 75-100 pounds, so counting calories was the only rule i had for myself. i will focus on the ratio when i transition to more weight lifting and less cardio as i try to put on muscle. but, my daily calorie intake was anywhere from 1500-2200, depending on how hungry i was.
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    **** W O W***** I am still in awe over your transformation in such a short time. Your hard work and dedication...sure shows. Keep it up and will be looking for your grand finale before and after pics

All the best

Goaliema
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    What a transformation! Very inspiring! Staying so active really is the whole key I believe. I am on vacation in Florida and I signed up for SCUBA lessons, got my open water certification and I also to 6 lessons of belly dance! So far I have lost 3#. Oh, and I brought my scale with me so I could measure all my food. I have my treadmill in front of the TV as well! Great minds......
  • agent300
    What a transformation! Very inspiring! Staying so active really is the whole key I believe. I am on vacation in Florida and I signed up for SCUBA lessons, got my open water certification and I also to 6 lessons of belly dance! So far I have lost 3#. Oh, and I brought my scale with me so I could measure all my food. I have my treadmill in front of the TV as well! Great minds......

thats awesome you are even doing stuff on your vacation.....and i swear i would not be nearly as well off without the treadmill in front of the tv so i hope its as good to you as it has been so far to me
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 198 Member
    Sucess!! You look great, hats off to you.

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Awesome job!
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    such an inspiration!!
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Great job! It's true about tracking food and exercise.
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Amazing! Your hard work and dedication shows! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • loss4good
    loss4good Posts: 1
    nice job!
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    This is really awesome - I am jealous that guys lose weight so much faster than women - but the inspiration is most AWESOME !!

seriously! it seems like it melts off guys and im working my butt off to get a couple pounds off..so not fair! haha
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    wow, that is excellent!!
  • Goodnewsboy
    Goodnewsboy Posts: 19 Member
    Your doing great bro. Keep up the good work
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Nice!!
  • vhoule
    vhoule Posts: 27 Member
    awesome job!! How did you do it with your food? THis is the most challenging part.
  • MissRose888
    MissRose888 Posts: 98 Member
    Wow - that's impressive and inspiring! Great job and keep up the awesome work and progress!
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    That is amazing. I know people always say don't lose so fast, but if you were still eating the right amount of calories and exercising, then you did it healthy. It's crazy when you realize how many calories a day you eat when you are overweight and then tone it down to where it needs to be and the weight can just melt off. You look awesome!!!
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Well done! That's really quick weightloss!
  • You look AMAZING! Way to go!!!
  • Any new updated pics? hope all going well !
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!