Shaunt T's Insanity/T25 which is better?

Options
2»

Replies

• shweta156
    shweta156 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    juyoung94: That definitely helps and will help me log my workouts in MFP.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about ordering the T25 as well. Did you order online? And how long did it take you to receive it? Let me know how your first workout goes today!
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm a week shy of finishing Insanity for the second time. It's definitely more time consuming than T25, and agree with the above... I had a reasonable level of fitness before I started and still found it brutal. T25 (from what I've seen) would be a good program to start and maybe progress on to Insanity at a later date.
  • shweta156
    shweta156 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am three days in it and find it challenging enough with my current level of fitness. Hopefully after T25 I will be ready to try Insanity.
  • lchadwick3
    lchadwick3 Posts: 66 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    kevstrac wrote: »
    Hi can anyone recommend how we document a T25 work out in our diary on mfp?

On MFP I just put them in as high impact aerobic workout.
    However, you can create your own for each separate video if you want.
    I use Strava as well for running, biking, and swimming and I put them in there as crossfit.
    The calories are pretty close either way.

I've done both and, minus the stretching yoga section of Insanity, it's pretty close. T25 doesn't have some of the big jumping moves so it's easier on the knees and other joints. Just make sure you DO stretch at some point on your own or wait for Shaun to do the post workout stretches on the T25 videos.
  • JourneyToLose50
    JourneyToLose50 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 of T25! Would love a few friends that are doing it on my newsfeed!!!
  • caroandjemy
    caroandjemy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will be starting week 3 of T25 and I have to say I love it. I get up every morning and try to do it after a few glasses of water and a pre-workout snack. I would lo e to have accountability friends. :)