100+ lbs to lose!!!

Options

Replies

• Laureani
    Laureani Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm actually trying to lose 70 lbs by the end of this year, I know with the right motivation and health information I'll succeed.
  • dgrl999
    dgrl999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 & I started my journey a few weeks ago. I'm down 23lbs!! Crazy!! I still have a long way to go though. Looking to hopefully lose 115-130 more lbs. Please add me if you want...strength in numbers!!
  • stephc002
    stephc002 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How's everyone's journey going?? My depression has been in full bore kill all motivation mode. I've kept to myself and slacked on keeping track of my food intake. I know I haven't been going over but I've barely been eating anything. I haven't been hungry at all and when I am it's for sugar free jello. Not sure what is going on with me.

After nearly 2 yrs of ups and downs dealing with depression and horrible anxiety, i think I am finally on the upswing. With the help of about 9 months worth of therapy and finally finding the right drug, i feel hopeful for the first time that i can actually remember. Its so hard and so upsetting when you hits those lows and just feel so helpless. Hang in there, and just know that you are definitely not alone, in that, or in this daily struggle to get healthy. I am two weeks in and feelinf the best i have in so very long, but i have 100+ to go and know based on my history that it could just as easily go the other way. Helps to know I am not alone in this struggle. :)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello I started MFP in2012.Lost 97lbs. Then life happened regained 60. I need to lose 80. I just turned 50 in Dec 2014. It's hard but I want this bad. Plus I'm engaged. So looking hot at Our wedding would be awesome. Hope you all enjoy this journey. Peace and God bless you all.
  • ctleonard9
    ctleonard9 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    vel0226 wrote: »
    I've losted 30 lbs so far using fitnesspal, I need 95 lbs to go to be at my goal weight. I don't have a face book page. So I just need encouragement and being accountable on fitnesspal.
    great! how inspiring!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have about 180 to lose. I'm down 12 already so I guess that's 168 now!
  • ucrdancer
    ucrdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm working on dropping 125 lbs. :smile: I just started over after not using MFP for a couple years. I love new friends on here so add me if you'd like :smiley:
  • jittarbug1
    jittarbug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 250 pounds to loose, please add me as a friend everyone please, walk with me on my journey. I can do this i have faith in me
  • DammitErika
    DammitErika Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 101 lbs to lose before I hit my goal weight.
    It's gonna take a while. Good luck to you all! Hopefully we can support one another.
  • Jelise143
    Jelise143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have about 110 lbs to lose. I've cut that into smaller goals, hence the "30 lbs to lose" on my ticker. Anyone is free to add me! :)
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 200+, I would like the support of others with a similar goal as myself.
  • christiec2015
    Options
    I've got 154lbs to lose until I'm at my ultimate goal weight. I've always struggled with my weight and seem to put it on very easily (it runs in the family). I've been dieting/maintaining my weight for as long as I can remember. Last year, I became depressed and just didn't care so much about what I was eating. The weight gradually piled on and I didn't even notice until quite recently. The scales in my house broke, so it wasn't until I noticed pretty much all of my clothes had suddenly become too tight for me to wear that I realised how much I'd actually put on. This is the heaviest I've ever been, but I'm determined to lose it all! I'm enjoying what I'm eating, so I can really see it working out :D

Anyone can feel free to add me, just don't judge what I eat, please :)
  • EstherNeff
    EstherNeff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've done it once before, but gained back all of my weight. I'm looking to lose about 115 pounds. Add me! I'd like supportive friends as well. :)
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    We got this everyone!!! We will beat all these pounds ahead of us!!!
  • ctirado1990
    ctirado1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose and I'm just getting started! I'm 24 and I've always been over weight, even as a child. I just can't believe how bad I let my self get! I'm looking for friends/motivation/support... I need someone to hold me accountable!
    Add me please!
  • allecatyl
    Options
    Yes, I definitely need to lose 100+lb. I'm 25 and I'm way over where I used to be, need some motivation to keep me on track.

Please feel free to add me too :D
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants some friends I have 122 pounds to lose. Lost 14 so far. Anyone feel free to add me
  • Iloveyarnz
    Iloveyarnz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have way over 100 lbs to lose. Lost 47 so far. I wish you the best!
  • Queenmomma58
    Queenmomma58 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I, too, have 100+ to lose. My ultimate weight goal would be 160#, butbut first starting with 10%, so want to lose 27# in the next couple-few months. I am down 7#, but had a bit of a slip during a mini college reunion (6 dormies), as I was 10# down before last weekend. Working to get back on track with two days of tracking diet and exercize, minimal tho that may be. I am 56 years of age and have painful feet (plantar fasciitis), so even walking can be difficult. But I'm doing it anyway! It is time to get healthy!
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, ive got 100-120. Please add. Started my journey on 2nd Jan 15. Here to support evryone