Want to Lose 10 Pounds in May?

Options

Replies

• jackies620
    jackies620 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know it's already the 5th of May, but I'd love to join, if this group is still open??
    My current weight is 150lbs.
    Here is a breakdown of my goals:

CW: 150lbs
    Goal 1: 140lbs (June 1st)
    Goal 2: 130lbs (July 1st)
    *Hopeful Goal*: 125lbs
  • amydanell
    amydanell Posts: 25
    Options
    Im in!!!!! I need to lose atleast 10 lbs... My starting weight is 188! Lets get r done!!!!!!!!
  • caschw
    caschw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This AM 205.5. Want to get under 200 SO BAD. I've been stuck for about 2 months.
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    I'm in Dave! Already friended you. Thanks for the challenge. It's already been one good day! Weigh in on Wednesdays. SW this week 210.8, goal by June 1 - 200.8. Would really love to get to 200 by that time so I'm going to go for it! GOAL: 200.0 lbs it is!
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    Today's weigh in = 181.6... 1.7 lbs lost since beginning of the challenge... hhopes can pull off 10 lbs by the end
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Well it is Friday and we are headed into the first week-end since we started this challenge. So everyone need to pay attention to your calories and get a good workout in each day.

My starting weight for the challenge was 250. todays weigh-in 247 that is 3 down so far. Praise the Lord!!

Don't get in the habit of loosing a pound or two through the week only to gain them back on the week end.

Have a great weekend!!!
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I can't weigh in today as am in a hotel with no scales, but will weigh in on Monday when I'm home. Well done everyone so far!!
  • bmw_bloch
    bmw_bloch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.7 kg and I can feel it. I will treat myself some pasta tomorrow but still within my calories limit ;-)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    I am in !!
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Here we go...1st week of May with success

4/28: 168.4
    5/5: 165.8
    5/12:
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
  • sgregory40
    sgregory40 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm most definitely in!
    SW 262
    CW 250.0 in weight in this morning.

10 pounds a month...what an excellent goal! LET'S DO THIS!
  • kristidann
    kristidann Posts: 42
    Options
    We started P90X this last week.... love and hate it lol. What did you enter to find the calories burned?
  • kristidann
    kristidann Posts: 42
    Options
    SW: 247
    Week 1: 246
    1 pound lost : ( Will work harder next week.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody..... I lost 1.6 this week! I know its not a lot, but it is for me because I havnt lost since April 8th!! I had a horrible April!! I honestly do not think i'll lose 10 this month, but I will try and I will be happy with 6!! I have yet to lose 10 in a month, and i do not want to be discouraged if I dont make it to 10. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

SW 231.2
    WK1 229.6
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do P90X and according to the manual Tony account for around 600 calories per workout....
    However, I bought a heartrate monitor to measure mine more accurately....if you want you can friend me and take a look at what I burn....

:wink:
  • hkbonds
    hkbonds Posts: 7
    Options
    Coming in a little late - gonna push for 10 in 24 days, but really going for 10 before June 4, when we leave for vacation. BRING IT!!
    Starting weight - 214. Weigh in on Thursdays.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! I am at 197lb today, which is the same as last week, but having been away for four days of eating out and no exercise I'm ok with that. This week will be better though
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! I am at 197lb today, which is the same as last week, but having been away for four days of eating out and no exercise I'm ok with that. This week will be better though

You will get back on course this week for sure. Travel is death to eating right and exercise.
  • jlisah
    jlisah Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I changed my goals to trying to drop 2 lbs. per week just so I could lose 10 lbs. in May, and this past week I lost 5! I was surprised, because most days I was over my calories by a little bit, and I even had a donut yesterday, and still dropped. It is motivating to read everyone's posts. Here's to week 2! We can do it.:smile:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.4 pounds this week which was a surprise. My son got the stomach flu Thursday so I didn't get much of a workout since then and I've splurged a little this weekend so I ended up over my calories. Hope everyone is doing well and has lost weight this last week.