I'm done. Thanks to all that offered their support.

Options

Replies

• mcclelland0484
    mcclelland0484 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    364lbs to 240lbs at 6'6. 48' waist to 36' waist.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • stevew_68
    stevew_68 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats an amazing transformation. Huge thumbs up to you man
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Well done sir, loving all your hard work.
    lI6nHr5hWXlu0.gif[img][/img]
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    congrats ..but you are never "done"…now you need to keep it off …I would suggest maybe turning to a different goal like body recomp or something like that…

thinning that one is "done" sets up the mindset that it is OK to go back to old habits…however, re-inventing ones goals will make sure that said old habits do not come back...
  • mcclelland0484
    Options
    6jw94u91dsao.jpg
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    congrats ..but you are never "done"…now you need to keep it off …I would suggest maybe turning to a different goal like body recomp or something like that…

thinning that one is "done" sets up the mindset that it is OK to go back to old habits…however, re-inventing ones goals will make sure that said old habits do not come back...

Thanks for the advice. I have my new goals covered. I'm going spend some more time in my "Body Shop". New goal is to turn 40 in 1.5 years while being in the best shape of my life.
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must feel SO good too. WTG
  • marcjacobson
    marcjacobson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    very impressive!
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Now you deserve one of these!! and so does ndj1979 for making sure you had other goals
    jShr8wkP38XTO.gif[img][/img]
  • dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I don't even know you but I am so proud of you!!!
  • escott2011
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go :)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look great! WTG!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Great Job...but you're not "done"...welcome to the starting line bro...

ETS
    <<<<40 BTW, and kicking *kitten*...Rock 'n Roll
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    congrats.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look great!!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    6jw94u91dsao.jpg
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Thanks for the advice. I have my new goals covered. I'm going spend some more time in my "Body Shop". New goal is to turn 40 in 1.5 years while being in the best shape of my life.

hell yea!!!!!!! thats the spirt!!!

not sure if you have structured program …

but if you are newish to lifting 5x5 and strong lifts are great beginner programs...
  • mcclelland0484
    Options
    I am aware that I'm not done. "Done"= goal complete, mission accomplished. I have more goals. My weight loss mission is done. I plan on building now. I have a gym at home. I am perusing my new goals with the same motivation and will power that enabled me to achieve my weight loss. Obviously people around here hate the word "Done". Lol. Thanks for all the concern though. Feels like I'm about to get jumped up in here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!