I'm done. Thanks to all that offered their support.

Options

Replies

• RRBww
    RRBww Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    6jw94u91dsao.jpg
    congrats ..but you are never "done"…now you need to keep it off …I would suggest maybe turning to a different goal like body recomp or something like that…

thinning that one is "done" sets up the mindset that it is OK to go back to old habits…however, re-inventing ones goals will make sure that said old habits do not come back...

Thanks for the advice. I have my new goals covered. I'm going spend some more time in my "Body Shop". New goal is to turn 40 in 1.5 years while being in the best shape of my life.[/quote

Good for you. We just put a small gym in our basement and I turn 50 in 6 months and like you plan to hit that milestone in the best shape of my life.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good for you building your own gym, we just put a small gym in our basement and its a great addition.
  • PatinMich
    PatinMich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congrats....love all the smart people posting pictures of people applauding!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • biggirldontcry
    biggirldontcry Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations!!
  • MaryGoals2015
    MaryGoals2015 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome...Congrats ;)
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats, looking awesome. :D
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Welcome to the finish line ... of the first event.
    Next up is maintaining and improving even further. Keep that same focus in place that got you to your current level.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    The thread title made me think you were rage quitting.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Blinking well done lad! Looking very good indeed :-) Ditto Emily_stew. People aren't digging at you, they're wanting to support you in staying this good :-)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    congrats ..but you are never "done"…now you need to keep it off …I would suggest maybe turning to a different goal like body recomp or something like that…

thinning that one is "done" sets up the mindset that it is OK to go back to old habits…however, re-inventing ones goals will make sure that said old habits do not come back...

Yes congratulations, but please stick around. The recidivism rate for people is really high. 90% of people who lose over 10% of their body weight regain it after a year. It takes a real change of lifestyle to keep the weight off. And if the loss is fast the certainty of regaining is even higher.

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    364lbs to 240lbs at 6'6. 48' waist to 36' waist.

Well done! You look fantastic. How do you feel?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job. And thanks for the pictures B)
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.607990597294686389&pid=15.1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!