I hate my naked body!

Options
2»

Replies

• ericaconti
    ericaconti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My husband is wonderful and is far too smart to say anything bad about my body. <3 My body issues are my issues. I need to stop wearing my contacts as I get undressed.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I hate my body as well, but I've learned to put up with the sagginess and loose skin because surgery isn't an option.
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    ericaconti wrote: »
    I need to stop wearing my contacts as I get undressed.

LOL. Excellent plan!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    160 down and im repulsive

so i get it trust me
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    I have small breasts already and I have this same fear.... I'm gonna be left with only nupples after weight loss :(
  • Isabelle_1929
    Isabelle_1929 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well, if you have a boyfriend or husband, your body is not that bad. Unless you want to be a swimsuit model, you should not let your "naked look" bother you that much.
  • Ewok31
    Ewok31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love being naked just shows were my body is improving and the areas I need to concentrate on. To the OP don't feel down feel proud of your accomplishments
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Well, if you have a boyfriend or husband, your body is not that bad. Unless you want to be a swimsuit model, you should not let your "naked look" bother you that much.

This seems like a kind of odd statement. First, it is quite possible that they've been together since before she lost (or even gained) the weight because obviously this weight loss journey is a relatively new development. Second, what makes you think that a man would only be with a her for the way she looks?
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    The boobs part is what bothers me, They're getting flatter and flatter but since I still have a ways to go It's not so bad...yet. I totally think I'll wear a bra during sex for a long time just so I don't feel self conscious about it. But that won't stop me from losing the weight. It's far more important.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Totally get what you are saying! Tons of saggy skin here, especially in the belly area. I've already told the hubby that once I get to where I want to be, I plan on maintaining for a year to make sure I am going to keep the weight off, and then it's off to the surgeon to have the skin removed! He doesn't have a problem with me wanting to do that, stating that after all the hard work I've done, I totally deserve to do that if it is what I want.

Might have to do something about the boobs while I'm already under the knife. I don't want them any bigger, but maybe just a lift or something to make them a bit fuller across the top. It seems as if everything has fallen without the help of a really good bra to push it all back up where it used to be.

52347977.png
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. :neutral_face: . I've lost almost 70 pounds, and I am horrified when I see myself naked. I still want to lose another 60. I don't even want to know what it will be like then, but my health is more important. Still...I get frustrated seeing what I've done to myself.
  • Isabelle_1929
    Isabelle_1929 Posts: 233 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »

This seems like a kind of odd statement. First, it is quite possible that they've been together since before she lost (or even gained) the weight because obviously this weight loss journey is a relatively new development. Second, what makes you think that a man would only be with a her for the way she looks?

I've never such a thing. Read my comment again. To be clear: a man will not be with a woman only for physical attractiveness; but without it, he would NOT be with her.

Anyway, I was just trying to point out the "good side" or "not too bad" side of the situation. She says she feels good with clothes on, but bad when she is naked. That's why I assumed that she's uncomfortable during "intimacy time". Or maybe at the pool? But she does not talk about being embarrassed when swimming or working out, so ...
  • francesmarieg
    francesmarieg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ericaconti wrote: »
    I've been lifting weights the entire time as well. The loose skin isn't too bad. It's just my damn boobs. I keep telling myself after I reach maintenance and stay there for at least a year, I'll look into a boob job. But that's at least 1.5 more years of flat, saggy, foldable boobs.

If a breast augmentation is out the question, there are doctors that will liposuction fat from other parts of your body and inject the fat into your boobs... Google it! My friend had it done and her boobs look great! She paid around $2,800.00 and was able to finance the costs....

Not sure if that could work for you?!? But it's not as extreme as having silicon/saline implants!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Being comfortable in your own skin is something that you own. If you show your skin to your SO or someone else, I do not think they will say anything rude. Most SO and people that see us without clothes make no comments. People in the locker room see all shape and sizes. Our SO sees us for who we are and love us. Sure, we all see problems with what we see in the mirror and what needs to be corrected. What we need to do is to look in the mirror and point out to ourselves what we like. It could be one thing. The next week we need to add a second thing.

If you keep doing this, you will realize that they are more that you like than you do not like.