3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• Lambrah
    Lambrah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i like when you said " It may be 80% diet, and 20% exercise, but it’s 100% mental."

that's exactly right my friend.
  • anniesodd
    Options
    Amazing! And you did it with diet alone?
  • anniesodd
    Options
    :p what an inspiration!
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's amazing !!!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WOW, what an inspiring person you are and thank you for sharing your story, I hope it motivates all of us.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jrhendley
    jrhendley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. It has been about 4 months since you posted this. I hope all is going well. I am getting stared again for what I feel like is the millionth time. I only have 50 pounds to lose. That sounds like a bucket full compared to what you had to lose. I'm proud of you!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow. You amaze me!
  • baroquepop
    baroquepop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations reclaiming your health! Awesome work. It can be lonely. You should be so proud and celebrate for the next 3 years in some wonderful non food way - you deserve much reward and buoyant health for such dedication! Keep growing, changing and reaching for your dreams! Congratulations!
  • newjourneynewme
    Options
    amazing story ... it give motivation to all here on fitness pal :smile:
  • KaytiWindham
    KaytiWindham Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :smiley: Omg your story is amazing. I have about 100 pounds to lose and I get discouraged a lot. This really helps me.
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Holy moly phenomenal! Great work!!
  • FabulousOtakuPotato
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Congrats! Excellent work
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for all of your success! And thanks for the inspiration
  • ringer68
    ringer68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Truly inspirational!
  • brettb1984
    Options
    Truly inspiring !!!
  • ninayoungdog617
    ninayoungdog617 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    From reading your post I can see you have this figured out. So many people cannot even imagine what an undertaking this getting healthy is all about. You gave yourself and your family the gift of time. You were right 100% mental. Wishing you many happy years to enjoy with your loved ones.
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! It gives me more energy to going forward-no excuses! Thanks!!!
  • rubydoux
    rubydoux Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thank you SO much for sharing- I needed to be inspired today to never give up after a disappointing weigh-in--- THANK YOU for being brave enough to share with us- I'm sure your family must be so very proud of you and happy for your new found health- I will be thinking of you and your story on the treadmill tonight-
  • pryolanda
    Options
    Congratulations. Thank you for sharing your story and for being an inspiration and motivation for others. Reading your story and seeing the pictures give others the hope that it is possible when you push forward. Congrats and thank you again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!