30 Day Shred Results!!! :D (with pics, of course!)

Options

Replies

• aghall
    aghall Posts: 25
    Options
    Yes, awesome. You should be a happy gal! Can def see a difference there. Good job!
  • CWRose
    CWRose Posts: 62
    Options
    Wow, the shred appears to really work!!! It is definitely noticeably different! Congrats to you you are obviously doing great and at that rate won't take long at all!! Go you!!! :)
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I am on day 5. I have actually done the dvd 6 times (level 1) but had a couple of days inbetween the first and second go. I did it first on Friday 29th April. Then again Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and today! I hope I can lose 4 inches around my waist!!! I cannot wait to see the results! I look a front on picture of my stomach but not a side on! Grrr! Oh well hopefully we will still be able to tell!
    By the way you have done really well and you can really see the difference! Keep it up!
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Ok Ive been going back and forth on wether or not to get it and I finally ordered it. I have a question. How do you think the results would be if I did it every other day? I run every other day also.

I started this last week and already seeing results so far only 1.5 lbs lost but I have lost inches in my hips and waist. I am now into pants that were tight and I could not button or zip them. But can't find my tape measure for accurate measurement but people can tell. Jillian says if you follow it the way she directs then you will see the results. So for best results stay with it everyday with warm up and cool down it is only 28 minutes for Level 1, I do it after my daughter goes to bed and I sleep really well. Better then I was before I started it. Week one down and began week two today!
  • Jackee357
    Jackee357 Posts: 37
    Options
    Wowwwwwwww what a big difference! I orderec the 30 Day Shed & cnt wait to try it out :happy: Keep up the good work!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    That's a CLEAR difference, and in only 30 days! You rock! I know you must feel amazing.
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    oh wow!! you have done a good job. there is a lot of difference. keep up the good work.
  • MsCaramel1
    MsCaramel1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    what do you mean you missed 2 days? so you did 28 days? you know you can get rest days and pick it up, no need to go whole 30 days..

great work keep it up!
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm convinced.....*runs off to buy it*

This was my thought too! What great results!
    -LP
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm convinced.....*runs off to buy it*

This was my thought too! What great results!
    -LP
  • mikedraper
    mikedraper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great Job....Keep up the hard work..its worth it.
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    MOST Awesome! I am inspired!
  • Bvanniekerk
    Bvanniekerk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing what 30 days can do. You are looking great :bigsmile:
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! i love all of Jillians DVDs, she promises results and you definitely get them! Way to go! Keep up the hard work!
  • herstill
    herstill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Well done!!
    I'm starting monday, been doing a lot of treadmill and getting weight loss results but want to start on the toning so this definitely looks like the way to go. Also ordered zumba dvds now so will be doing both when they arrive.
    getting closer to those smaller jeans!!! :happy:
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats!! I have it but never got through more than a few days...this convinced me to start tomorrow!!
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    You look brilliant!. I'm delighted for you-your hard work and dedication has really paid off!. Thanks for sharing your photos & measurements. You have already inspired me and you continue to do so. I'm starting the shred on Monday..hope I can get the same results as you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I THINK you worked your butt off to get this far. Very very very very very good job girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!