Replies

• KaytiWindham
    KaytiWindham Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends 5'4 with 100 pounds to lose
  • KaytiWindham
    KaytiWindham Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    In it for the long haul. Southern chick hard work. Gonna pay off eventually. Add me for support and motivation.
  • taylorraeholets
    Options
    Hello! I'm Taylor. I'm 21 years old. Anyone can add me! :D
  • joeyad94
    joeyad94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help motivate me, and vice versa.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay motivated. Just started lifting. Would love friends who have been lifting or are about to start
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends who can motivate me and help educate me. I signed up last year but didn't stay involved, and here I am, another year later, another ten pounds heavier! This has got to stop! It stops now!

I've been back for a few days and I KNOW I need the support. I'd also like to educate myself on more things like macros (I know what they are, but how do you develop your own?), weight-lifting, and functional exercises (I want to hike more!)

I'm also looking for real-life fitness partners, so if you're in my area, let me know!
  • JJLynn_
    JJLynn_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • meganljohnson06
    meganljohnson06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh! Me! Me! Me! I just started a few days ago and I could definitely use some friends on here!
  • WisconsinFlyAnglerGirl
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
    I've been here 2 weeks and I'm down 13. The motivation and advice from others have been instrumental in my success so far!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,311 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

This invitation is ONLY to women near or over age 50. I moderate the Over 50 Women's Club group and this post is not intended as a personal friendship invitation. If you want to be in the Over 50 Women's Club, please pm me and state that in your message. I am just too busy to respond to personal friend invites and for that I apologize. Thank you!

• Jtend
    Jtend Posts: 1
    Options
    New to this today! Feel free to add me
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Restarting after 6 months. At least I didn't put all the weight back on. Looking to lose another 70 - 80 pounds. I just started dabbling in the weight room at the gym.
  • cathylong701
    Options
    New here x please add me
  • tillierose321
    Options
    Just started wanting to loose 4 stone and have my old body back!! I'm 19 from the UK feel free to add! In need of friends for motivation!
  • golding_tiger
    Options
    Add me plead :)
  • carolinafirefly
    carolinafirefly Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a while but only now getting serious about losing weight after the doctor's scale told me I was 3 lbs from the 300 lb mark a couple of months ago. It was the heaviest I had ever been.

I'm down 6 lbs now through portion control and less eating out, and now I'm motivated to start logging food and exercise consistently. I quit smoking nearly 5 months ago. I'll be 36 soon, and I'm determined that this is the year the weight is coming off.

My approach at this point is pretty simple. I'm not on any special kind of diet. I'm not worrying about anything but whether or not I'm under/over my calorie limit every day. If I want pizza or cake, I'm eating pizza or cake and either burning off the excess with exercise or eating less overall that day. My food diary is going to look like a vegetarian or low-carber's worst nightmare, honestly. When I reach a weight loss plateau (and I'm sure I will sooner or later), that's when I'll consider changing up my diet in other ways.

I need accountability partners. And just to feel like I'm not alone in this.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Free free to add me, I love to support and blog abut journey.
  • taryn_strahl
    Options
    Friends!!! :) it's nice to know others are out there trying to get healthy
  • labgeekj80
    labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • fionasmum2014
    Options
    Mee too! Just starting back and about 25 lbs to lose. Add me please!!