Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    so I watched a long video about successful weight loss and the mentor made a great point. Our bodies are designed to digest and use (burn) what we eat, but when you eat things that your body doesn't recognize I.e. Snack packs....it won't burn them and it deposits as fat. When you eat natural foods your body uses them and gets rid of what it doesn't need, when you eat frozen meals or preserved foods, it deposits them like a savings account. So it doesn't matter how low the calories or the catchy name on the pack....it's no Bueno!

what the hell...

your body burns everything for energy..

if your overeat and do not burn enough then it is stored as fat.
    if you eat enough and burn enough you maintain your fat stores
    if you eat less than you burn then you lose fat.

so my frozen vegetables go to fat, because frozen???

we have now reached ludicrous speed...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    so I watched a long video about successful weight loss and the mentor made a great point. Our bodies are designed to digest and use (burn) what we eat, but when you eat things that your body doesn't recognize I.e. Snack packs....it won't burn them and it deposits as fat. When you eat natural foods your body uses them and gets rid of what it doesn't need, when you eat frozen meals or preserved foods, it deposits them like a savings account. So it doesn't matter how low the calories or the catchy name on the pack....it's no Bueno!

Your body doesn't recognize a snack pack?

SnackPack_choc_van.jpg

These things?

What part of 'Water, non fat milk, cornstarch, vanilla, chocolate, vegetable oil, salt, and calcium carbonate does my body not recognize?

I think OP meant if you eat the container that the snack pack comes in, and not the food contained within.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mrn5gvNZIO1r7e4wxo1_r3_400.gif
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    These ones are good!
    71fBR%2BQTQsL._SX425SX425_SY331_CR,0,0,425,331_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY331_CR,0,0,425,331_SH20_.jpg
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Daiako wrote: »

Your body doesn't recognize a snack pack?

SnackPack_choc_van.jpg

These things?

What part of 'Water, non fat milk, cornstarch, vanilla, chocolate, vegetable oil, salt, and calcium carbonate does my body not recognize?

I think OP meant if you eat the container that the snack pack comes in, and not the food contained within.

That, I admit, would be hard to digest. I don't know what it'd turn to fat tho...in fact that'd probably be best case scenario.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m61uyec7p31rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    These ones are good!
    71fBR%2BQTQsL._SX425SX425_SY331_CR,0,0,425,331_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY331_CR,0,0,425,331_SH20_.jpg

meh. Kozy Shack rice pudding for the win!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So you think OP. WRONG
  • ndj1979
    edited January 2015
    Options
    frode-funny-gif-haha-harry-potter-Favimcom-119888_zpsa027c4eb.jpg
  • eggomylegos
    eggomylegos Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh so THAT'S why my body doesn't recognize Arctic Zero as a valid dessert
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    say+what.gif
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    These ones are good!

meh. Kozy Shack rice pudding for the win!

True! I will concede that one!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    These ones are good!

I've never seen these. Do they taste like a chocolate chip cookie?!
    My gram used to send me to school with a snack pack, whipped cream, and chocolate chips mixed together. Yuuuuuuuum
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh so THAT'S why my body doesn't recognize Arctic Zero as a valid dessert

Eat the snack pack packaging before eating arctic crap
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options

Eat the snack pack packaging before eating arctic crap

It'll taste better
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    These ones are good!

My gram used to send me to school with a snack pack, whipped cream, and chocolate chips mixed together. Yuuuuuuuum

Yes they are even better if you scoop it out with a choc chip cookie :)
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    These ones are good!

WANT.
    Can I substitute with chocolate chip cookie dough pop-tarts?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    evileen99 wrote: »
    What a load of BS. Posts like this make me weep for the state of science knowledge in this country.

Oh... I'm all out of tears from weeping over the lack of critical thinking and scientific understanding a long time ago... The number of people that believe this kind of crap is unbelievable!!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    These ones are good!

WANT.
    Can I substitute with chocolate chip cookie dough pop-tarts?

yes that would be a solid substitution! Or make a sandwich out of them