Perfect 10 Buddy Club 12.04.08

Options
13»

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Today I officially went from obese to over weight as far as my bmi goes --- wooot wooot . To celebrate I went out and bout myself a hot new little black dress for a holiday reception dh and I are going to tomorrow night... and just to add icing on the cake the dress had been marked down three times AND the lady at the counter had a 15% off coupon that she let me use so the dress only cost me $31!! Oh yeah and did I mention the dress was a size 12!!! Mama is dancing in the streets tonight :)

I will post pics of me in it after tomorrow night ---- it's NOT that one I'm already pictured in for my profile right now, mama got her self another one :noway:

Horray!! :drinker: :drinker:

You know... I love this site because it lets me celebrate other people's sucess too :bigsmile: I'm just in a constant state of 'happy' when I hear about other's accomplishments. I want all of us to be skinny, healthy and happy!! :smooched:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    So many great people on this thread. My heart goes out to all the people that have huge crosses to bear. I am so humbled. I am thankful for all of you.

Today I worked out got up to 475 calories burned. On track with my calories and and happy.

Take care everyone and keep positive. You all have made me look at myself and rethink how I should look at life.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hey guys you need to move over to todays buddy club thread - look under general diet and weight loss for same thread title only with todays date :wink: Dont want you to miss all the fun