100+ lbs to lose!!!

Options

Replies

• gemm30
    gemm30 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm single mum, working and studying and trying really hard to change my lifestyle. It's hard work but will be worth it.
  • Live2InspireHope
    Live2InspireHope Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    46 year old M Like mostly everyone here. Working on the 100 goal. Not that was my intent at first now I feel that is a noble and inspiring destination. You ladies can do this! We all Can just need to find the focus and find the purpose. That will be something different for each of us. the amazing thing is each and everyone of us like a fingerprint focusing on losing 100 or more some less. Amazing Well I wish you all the best I am here to be a cheerleader along my journey. i have lost 11 so far but i feel its going to be a long adventure hope to see many of you reach your goals along the way!

Dan
  • sncoombs
    Options
    Who is looking to loose 100+ lbs? I know it can be difficult and I would love to help encourage and support you on our journey! I am looking to lose ultimately at least 180+ lbs on my journey!

Right with your girl! Add me :) xx
  • sncoombs
    Options
    H
    cal0rina wrote: »
    Hi, I am determined that this will be last time! I have over 100lbs to lose, and am doing 5:2, (again). I live in England but work shifts so am up all hours, please add me x

hi hun, how are you finding the 5:2? I've heard mixed reviews! I'm only across the bridge in Wales :) add me if you like xx
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have a long journey ahead too - feel free to add me!
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I originally started with a bit over 100 to lose but I've already lost 56. 47 more to go! You can add me if you'd like someone who's been there and has gone through half the struggle already!
  • jwolford90
    jwolford90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was originally 360 after graduating high school, but I lost to 280 and was running 6 miles a day. I never thought I would ever gain it back, but I went through a bad 3 years of depression and I gained up to 389 a few months ago, but i'm aleady 22 pounds down and It's getting easier.

I think the most motivational thing is to remember that the time is NOW, not later. Do it for you, not for anyone else. We are all beautiful and deserve to break free of the chains that weight / insecurities hold us back with. Whenever you feel like giving up, remember that hunger is temporary, weight loss and happiness is much better than giving in to your cravings. :)

Also, I know all bodies are different but I recently talked to a doctor (and I hate going to the doctor, its a once a year thing lol) and he said that low carb diets are very healthy if people follow them correctly. So I've lost 22 pounds in just 2 months from low carb and high protein. Granted, I'm aware it's water weight mostly, but progress is progress, whether baby steps or giant strides. Just remember that and always give yourself credit. :)

Good luck guys, don't give up. You deserve the world and more.
  • ajrhoden
    Options
    I need to lose about half my weight which is about 140!! In need of help!! I do good. I lose 30-40 then gain it all back!! I don't know much about this site yet I've only ever used it to log in my food so please feel free to add me as friend I would love to have people to hold me accountable. Happy losing everyone!!
  • ajrhoden
    ajrhoden Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    And please feel free to add me to this and as a friend I don't know how to on my phone.
  • dsweeney3625
    Options
    Would love to have people to encourage me, and to encourage Feel free to add me as a friend , I started on Monday and would like to lose 140ld , long journey , but i am determined to try.
  • fitzg126
    Options
    I'm 27, and I have 80-100 to lose. My starting goal is lose 80, then check in with myself to see how I feel, and if I am comfortable at that weight. Feel free to add me! The more accountability for me, the better! I'm currently tracking macros & calories. It's very slow, but so far have been down 9lbs doing that.
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad we are all finding each other! This is an amazing and supportive group of people! Don't ever be afraid to reach out to myself or others for advice, tips or just to vent. More than likely we have experienced what you are dealing with and know your struggle!

Let's do this guys!!!

How about a roll call! Where is everyone from?!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    ROLLCALL - ReNae from Maine experiencing a blizzard at the moment!!

So I haven’t cheated in nearly 2 weeks. We’re in the middle of a big blizzard and I’m home for the day which is going to be tough. I really want to eat a big bowl of BBQ potato chips. I will have 5 and then eat some celery. It’s the best I can do. I’ll drink extra water today and make a healthy turkey chili for dinner.

How is everyone else doing? I see more new friends joining which is great. I hope you all come back so we can get to know one another!

It’s great having so many new friends on MFP! Thank you all for showing up, sharing stories and offering tips. These are just 3 of the things that I do religiously that help me stay on track.
    1. LOG EVERYTHING – even if it’s 5 chips
    2. DRINK WATER – up to a gallon a day
    3. MOVE – walk, run, dance at least 3-5 days a week

What do you do?

Keep it skinny
    ReNae

• teenagwood
    teenagwood Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Just started. Need to lose at least 100lbs
  • asrotz101
    asrotz101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 112 starting in October of last year... MyFitnessPal was a huge reason why... the proofs in the pudding... 7jjkaqxu19zf.jpg
  • lcarbrey
    lcarbrey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm approaching my 49th birthday. My mother who did the yo yo with the weight passed away from a massive heart attack at 58 in 2000. I'm off to a good start but could use all the encouragement I can get. A few injuries and a desk job turned me into a real couch potato. I've gone from working on a pit crew when I was really strong, healthy etc to being totally embarrassed. I honestly should lose around 105 pounds to be back to where I was say when I was married in 1992. That's my ultimate goal. I'm setting myself small goals though, hopefully attainable ones. Like 10 lbs by my March vacation and 20 lbs by a wedding in August.
  • teenagwood
    teenagwood Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • gemm30
    gemm30 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm from suffolk England, have had a really long day at work didn't get a lunch break just walked in the door and got to go back out in 1 hour to a gym class, so I'm afraid my very late lunch will be almost none existent a few crackers and a cup a soup don't want to eat heavy before I work out. It's like this every Tuesday and I am yet to get in the habit of making a good lunch to take when going from one job to another.
  • k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 to lose! Please add me ladies!
  • emmapastrana
    Options
    Im looking to lose 100+ pounds! My hardest time is evenings! I wanna snack alot while I'm cooking dinner. And once I eat something I love,I can't stop and I eat too much.