Ripped in 30

Options
124»

Replies

• rahnia
    rahnia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey all, hope you all are succeeding in this challenge. Thought I'd update. Week 4 Day 4 complete. Love this level the most. Pushes you, but worth it. Had great results with this DVD & pairing it with the elliptical. How are you all getting on?
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Also on a good way with Jillian Michaels :-) some day I do a Dance workout with strenght training instead (75min) and I go for a run 3 times a week :-) feel way better than before! :-)
  • rahnia
    rahnia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great work desika8787. It's a good idea to mix things up. Always had better results doing it that way. 2 more days to go, woop!
  • lorear
    lorear Posts: 8
    Options
    How much weight have you lost?
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Do you do it every day?
  • lorear
    lorear Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi all I just started this last week and would love to hear if it's successful.
  • isthisolivia
    isthisolivia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Its very successful, atleast for me (and i think its way better then 30 day shred). I personally saw results kick into gear in the the third week -- a particularly hard week and therefore my favorite. I believe the first time i went through RI30 i dropped about 8 pounds. The last two weeks i started doubling them up on days i felt like i wanted to push it extra hard. Double up days i would do level 3 then 2. Love it. Still do a couple of the levels weekly.