• socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I created a group for women that need to lose 100+ lbs. Cheeky Chics
    Let me know if you would like to be added. Thanks
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am from Maine, too. I have about 95# left to lose. It is still snowing here. It was very weird to have a snowday...haven't had one since college! So I have spent part of the day prepping healthy foods to save me time this week, and also to have something for dinner in case the power goes out. In a little while I am going to go out and do some showshoeing in the yard, stomp down some paths for my little dog who is dying to get outside. I wouldn't mind a snowday more often....
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Yes, add me please! I need all the encouragement I can get! I stick to it for awhile, then off I go, gaining back whatever I've lost! I have a 100lbs to lose!
  • crazy4christ06
    crazy4christ06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Six weeks post baby (baby #4 - 3rd baby in 3 years) and got the all clear from the doctor today to begin working out. Ready to get into gear and get rid of this weight for good (the last years when I drop weight, I get pregnant). Encouragement much needed. My mantra - "no excuses". With 4 kids and working full time, I definitely can find an excuse without much work...but not gonna let the excuses stop me.
  • nimmu87
    nimmu87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love some support and motivation from you guys. Need to lose at least 80 lbs. Started last April on MFP. Lost 21 lbs by July. Already depressed and lost motivation after July. Thyroid is not helping either. At 240 lbs. it brings me to tears when I run on the treadmill carrying all that weight. I stick to less than 1200 calories, nutriblast and am vegetarian. But I hit the gym walking/ occasionally running for 3+ miles once a week- then I give up. The sad part is since I'm Indian and marriages are still arranged in this day, no one wants to even consider my profile because I'm FAT. Have been that way my whole life. Low self-esteem. Lost confidence and slipped into depression. Chose to major in Mechanical Engineering- hated it. Work in NY after graduate degree. Been working with trainers, dietitians, doctors for the past 3 years without luck. Nothing seems to work. And it makes the depression worse. The thyroid led to PCOS, insulin resistance, the usual. But I don't understand why I stopped losing. What is wrong here? The doctor is supposed to be taking care of the medication. I stick to the diet and hit the gym. Do strength training too (like I'm supposed to) whenever I can despite chronic fatigue. What do I do? I need some loving support and motivation. I want to start the journey with all of you and see progress on an everyday basis. Not the before and after pictures alone for someone it worked for. Please take me into your group and help me feel like I'm part of some group- something, even if I don't lose any weight. I want to be with people that empathize.
  • teenagwood
    teenagwood Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I would like to be added
  • trishadanielhollies
    Options
    Hi everybody. I started last April at 305. I am currently at 220 and sort of stalled. I would like to get to 150.,Please add me to your group. I need the support and motivation
  • meeshasingh
    meeshasingh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose im going on vacation in 7 months and would love to have atleast lost 40 pounds by then! Add me everyone i need all the motivation and support i can get thankyou
  • jlichn01
    Options
    I have a 100lb goal! Add me I could use the support and would love to be a part of this:)
  • beemr65
    beemr65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added, please!
  • gemm30
    gemm30 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I need some tips when I do my work outs in the evening I don't like to eat my dinner before I go, but am seriously lacking an energy boost after a day at work then dragging my booty to the gym, any suggestions of a light snack to munch, And please no banana tips yuck. Thanks guys.

• spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Celery sticks and pb or apples and pb. Pb has lots of energy!
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Im from New Zealand. Aim to lose between 80 and 120 pounds. My main things are to drink my 8 glasses of water... stay under cals and slowing build my fitness. Here to support and be supported :) feel free to add. Here for the long haul.
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Would love to be included :)
  • KaishaDarling
    KaishaDarling Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends on here? I got like, 130 to lose
  • yasmink6
    Options
    linzee32 wrote: »
    I'm in, just started a week ago. Friend me

I'm new to this forum thought I'd say hi :) I've gained a lot of weight due to a berrabement and have found it extremely hard to remain focused in loosing weight.. I need to loose 100 pounds. I'm really overweight for my frame and worried about health issues.. If anyone here can help me with motivational advise that would really help me out. I just find it hard to get out the door and head to the gym right now.
  • myturn29
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. Add me!!!
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have 160+ to lose. I am not sure where my end wt will be planning 140 right now. Need lots of support. You can add if you like. For some reason I am having problems adding.
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm looking for some MFP friends. I've lost 50 pounds so far and still have 100 pounds to lose. If you're interested in becoming 'friends' to help support and motivate each other, please add me. I login every day and have an open diary.

I also lead a group on Facebook called Clearly Healthy that anyone is free to join. It's a closed group so no one sees what you post. It's a safe community to share our ups and downs. We share recipes, nutrition and fitness tips, I run weekly/monthly challenges for fun and to keep things interesting. Plus, there's the all-important motivation and daily inspiration. Let's do this! I hit my goal for 2014, now it's time to crush my 2015 goal! I'd love to help you with yours.

Dana
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am down 125, add me if you would like. I have about 80 more to go.