Women, what are you giving your man for valentines day?

1234689

Replies

  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    A blowie. Duh.

    Thought of this...but then what would I give him for his birthday in April. ;)

    Hey with my friends it is known as the birthday blowie, so you are right to think again for v-day. lol


  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    I don't care for it in the aspect of commercialism and buying stuff for it.
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Isn't St.Valentine the patron saint of florists??? or is that just the cynical side of me thinking that?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Bought tickets for a beer summit and got a room at the hotel where it is taking place. Love him!!!! No drinking and driving for us.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Silentfool wrote: »
    Isn't St.Valentine the patron saint of florists??? or is that just the cynical side of me thinking that?

    Read about his death and "From your Valentine" :\
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.

    He's just telling you that to look like he cares about it.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.

    He's just telling you that to look like he cares about it.

    Some people genuinely care. Quit trying to get it into other people's heads that it's otherwise.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.

    He's just telling you that to look like he cares about it.

    Some people genuinely care. Quit trying to get it into other people's heads that it's otherwise.

    I'd reply to this, but I don't care.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    jnichel wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.

    He's just telling you that to look like he cares about it.

    Some people genuinely care. Quit trying to get it into other people's heads that it's otherwise.

    I'd reply to this, but I don't care.

    Clearly. -eyeroll-
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    im getting myself junk food and watching movies im a good valentine
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.

    He's just telling you that to look like he cares about it.

    Some people genuinely care. Quit trying to get it into other people's heads that it's otherwise.

    I'd reply to this, but I don't care.

    Clearly. -eyeroll-

    I don't even care that you cared to reply to my non-caring. B)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Anything he requests....

    Obviously this... but first his bday celebration today.... same gift... anything he requests. LMAO!! :drinker:
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Well, I'm single. And going to a wedding. So my gift to myself is losing weight so that I feel comfortable in the dress I have yet to buy for said wedding.

    I was asked to be someone's Christmas gift, but he hasn't asked me to be his Valentine yet...
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    jnichel wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.

    He's just telling you that to look like he cares about it.

    Some people genuinely care. Quit trying to get it into other people's heads that it's otherwise.

    I'd reply to this, but I don't care.

    Clearly. -eyeroll-

    I don't even care that you cared to reply to my non-caring. B)
    No no, that's not how you ended up in a Valentine's thread that you care absolutely nothing about. Right right. Ok.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    dfranch wrote: »
    95% of guys don't care about Valentines day. and the other 5% are pretending for their girlfriend/wife.

    My fiance is more bummed we can't spend it together than I am, so. idk. More like 95% don't care, 4% pretend and 1% do care.

    He's just telling you that to look like he cares about it.

    Some people genuinely care. Quit trying to get it into other people's heads that it's otherwise.

    I'd reply to this, but I don't care.

    Clearly. -eyeroll-

    I don't even care that you cared to reply to my non-caring. B)
    No no, that's not how you ended up in a Valentine's thread that you care absolutely nothing about. Right right. Ok.

    I only came here to discuss Valentines Day of 1929, cause that's what it's all about. Would you care to discuss that?
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    How about, Sinistrous and Jnichel can be each others Valentine? Ya'll seem like you need hugs <3
    (I just said Ya'll and I'm Australian *Cringe*)
  • Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    If only I had a man...
    #SinglePringle
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    mzbek24 wrote: »
    How about, Sinistrous and Jnichel can be each others Valentine? Ya'll seem like you need hugs <3
    (I just said Ya'll and I'm Australian *Cringe*)

    1.) He's got a wife.
    2.) He acts like he doesn't give a crap about Valentine's day, but given the chance, he would tell his wife he does.
    3.) No.
    4.) I've got someone.
    5.) And still, no.
    6.) Stuff.
    7.) How about no?
  • Going on 25 years of marriage- Whatever his hearts desire is ;)