Where do you lose it last?

Options
2»

Replies

• SunnyDuckz
    SunnyDuckz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this today... I lose in my butt, hips and legs first, last to go is the tummy. The women in my family are built like barrels, lol. Scrawny legs and no butt :( Can I blame genetics a little? ;)
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Boobs first and butt/thighs last. WIsh it was the other way around. :grumble:
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Funny how you're all saying arms last... I've always had flabby upper arms even at 115 but I've noticed a real difference in my arms this time and I think it's the wii tennis! Also I've been doing boxing and weights occasionally in addition to cardio. My belly is also slow to move and sometimes I feel really fat even though I'm very close to entering the healthy bmi range. I feel like jogging ISA good cardio for stomach fat, try jumping jacks ( I aim for 100 a day) and pushups and of course crunches!!
  • pvaness17
    pvaness17 Posts: 17
    Options
    You usually lose it last in the areas you wanted to lose it first. Murphy's. I run a lot, so my calves and thighs look decent. I've been lifting for three months now and my arms and shoulders are looking nice too. That damn muffin top around my waist does not seem to shrink, even though I am starting to feel bumps that are abs under the tire. Patience!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow there are a lot of people who lose it in there belly area first! That is awesome! I'm JEALOUS of you! :)
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    my stomach is driving me crazy!!! Does anyone have any help for me???? Its the last thing I have to tone up I believe! :)

I lift heavy weights and it's working for me and I'm almost 52 yrs old. I've heard you can't lose weight and gain muscle but I never listen to what anyone tells me I can't do....I figure it out for myself and I'm losing weight and I'm starting to see muscle definition too!

Thank you! I am going to start lifting weights, I'm trying to figure out what exercises to do with the weights. I have a physical disability so my balance isnt as good.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I'm not to the point where I want to start lifting "heavy" weights, but its good to know.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    The first is face, chest and wrists. The last....back of the thighs and calves.
  • lealea25
    lealea25 Posts: 12
    Options
    First is around my waist, my hands and feet too (shoes that were hard to get on are now slipping off)
    Last is my belly and thighs.
    Wish it was the other way round but thinking about it I might end up looking like I had giant clown feet and monster hands :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I lose it from my face and boobs first

Last is my tummy and inner thighs. I hate my belly and wish I could just lose that.
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Unfortunately the last thing to go for me was my boobs, I thought I'd got away with it and then I dropped 2 cup sizes in a matter of weeks...!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Like most women, hips and thighs
  • pittielover23
    pittielover23 Posts: 268
    Options
    My damn thighs. They hang on for dear life.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    thighs and butt first and they werent that big in the first place
    belly and love handles have hardly budged yet but Im working on it :smile:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Upper torso, face, and thighs first, then the love handle/spare tire area. Most recently I've lost enough padding in the lower back/upper rump area to necessitate moving the driver's seat of my car forward. The belly and upper arms are still flabby and in need of some serious toning and skin tightening, along with fat reduction.
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    My stomach fist, then my thighs. Stupid thighs!!! :P